Wyndymilla Lightning Seed - anybody got one/tried one?

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
edited February 2011 in Road buying advice
As reviewed on here very recently. Looks good value for money for a full custom spec including geometry, graphics, kit and a fitting session. As per the title - has anyone tried one or any owners on here?

Ta in advance.
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• Stevo_666
    No one?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • weapons
    weapons Posts: 367
    I saw one at the top of Box Hill last weekend so there must be at least one owner!
  • amaferanga
    amaferanga Posts: 6,789
    Can you get it without any Windymilla graphics cos the ones in that picture make it look like a cheap comedy bike?
    More problems but still living....
  • No but you can get a nice Jersey!

copy-of-final-kit.jpg
  • amaferanga
    amaferanga Posts: 6,789
    Sh!t name. Sh!t graphics. Who is buying these things? :?
    More problems but still living....
  • Stevo_666
    amaferanga wrote:
    Sh!t name. Sh!t graphics. Who is buying these things? :?
    Since it is a full custom job including the graphics it shouldn't be hard to spec one without them.
  • RayW
    RayW Posts: 35
    Who is buying these things?

CG118.jpg

Windy Miller, Windy Miller sharper than a thorn,
    Like a mouse he's spry and nimble when he grinds the corn.
    Like a bird he'll watch the wind and listen for the sound,
    Which says he has the wind he needs to make the sails go round.
  • Stevo_666
    edited February 2011
    It looks like the name is a mixture of the husband and wife team (his surname is Wyndham and her first name is Camilla - but still a pants name). Still if you don't have to have an advert for Camberwick Green on your frame, potentially it's a good bike if you spec the geometry and parts right...
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    No but you can get a nice Jersey!

copy-of-final-kit.jpg
    designed by the same team who sold a pup (n expensive one at that) to the 2012 olympics logo team
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2