PSA Top Gear NOW

2»

Comments

• j_l
    j_l Posts: 425
    What do you mean the 6R4 proffered the rs200?
    (I mean it quite literally, I double checked the meaning of the word and still don't get it :lol: )

The Lancia delta S4 was always the one I liked. But they were all awesome cars.

:oops: :lol: me bad, I preferred the RS 200 over the 6R4

it was 5.30 am :roll:
    I'm not old I'm Retro
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    I bought a Lancia Delta HF Turbo in martini flavour! Git i bought it off wouldnt go through with the sale (ebay transaction) :evil:

Was it near Chelmsford?
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    J L wrote:
    What do you mean the 6R4 proffered the rs200?
    (I mean it quite literally, I double checked the meaning of the word and still don't get it :lol: )

The Lancia delta S4 was always the one I liked. But they were all awesome cars.

:oops: :lol: me bad, I preferred the RS 200 over the 6R4

it was 5.30 am :roll:
    Oh I see!
    I was properly confused there for a minute :lol:
  • bluechair84
    bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    599 = one of the sexiest cars.
    xj220 = child hood dream car
    White van = ........ I'd have one.

All round good episode! Clarksons opinions on the 'GTO's' 'credentials' was enlightening. It's one of my bugbears when companies badge a product up to be something it isnt.
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    I love group B rally car's.... so much so that I was looking at Delta's the other day... I can drive next year.... a quite reasonable (for a 160mph, world conquering, fear inspiring rally beast) £2000.

Insurance.

£20000

oh dear.
    I like bikes and stuff
  • leaflite
    leaflite Posts: 1,651
    My Episode Summary:

Best line:

"Do you think our eyes are painted on?"

Funniest Part:

Sheep killing itself

I dont think the stig is a woman tbh, as if it was, unless she was bald or had unusually short hair, you would probably see some strands of hair in some shots on her neck...
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    I bought a Lancia Delta HF Turbo in martini flavour! Git i bought it off wouldnt go through with the sale (ebay transaction) :evil:

Was it near Chelmsford?
    Possibly, i dont think it was far away, must of been about 06/07 ish just before i bought the porsche and after i sold the bug???
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Anonymous
    joshtp wrote:
    I love group B rally car's.... so much so that I was looking at Delta's the other day... I can drive next year.... a quite reasonable (for a 160mph, world conquering, fear inspiring rally beast) £2000.

Insurance.

£20000

oh dear.
    Oh no no no no no. That's NOT the group B version. That;s just a standard spec lancia delta.
    THIS is the "group B" S4 version :wink:
    1985%20Lancia%20Delta%20S4_6.jpg

And THIS is the road going version of it

I'd be incredibly surprised if you could even get insured on a group B one, even the road version.
  • Back on topic:
    The Mexican ambassador has lodged a complaint with the bbc-
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12338053
    Northwind wrote: It's like I covered it in superglue and rode it through ebay.
  • j_l
    j_l Posts: 425
    PMSL "Mexican cars are just going to be lazy, feckless, flatulent, overweight, leaning against a fence asleep looking at a cactus with a blanket with a hole in the middle on as a coat."

:lol:
    I'm not old I'm Retro
  • I feel it's my duty to email BBC Breakfast and tell them that this is just NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • Anonymous
    I feel it's my duty to email BBC Breakfast and tell them that this is just NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!
    Oh god no, pleae don't, even as a joke.
    They only need a very small handful of letters before the governing body decide to pull features :?
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    i'm sure he described the welsh once something like:

"i don't even know what the welsh are for...."

or was that anne robinson? anyway, i didn't complain, i couldn't be arsed and it was actually quite funny in the context it was used :lol:
  • VWsurfbum
    welshkev
    What are the welsh for? :lol:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    welshkev

letting all you feckers ride our great trails, that's what we're for :wink::lol:
  • VWsurfbum
    welshkev wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    welshkev

letting all you feckers ride our great trails, that's what we're for :wink::lol:
    What about Rugby? and that Tom Jones Fella? :lol:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    welshkev

we'll find out about the rugby friday won't we......TBH i'm not all that confident about our chances :?
  • VWsurfbum
    welshkev wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    welshkev

we'll find out about the rugby friday won't we......TBH i'm not all that confident about our chances :?
    I'm not confident that i'll be able to watch it on MY TV, ON MY SOFA :twisted:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING? :lol:

will the missus not let you watch it? will she be watching strictly come ice dancing in the jungle or some such crap? :lol:
  • VWsurfbum
    welshkev wrote:
    WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING? :lol:

will the missus not let you watch it? will she be watching strictly come ice dancing in the jungle or some such crap? :lol:
    because it rattles my cage! I bought it and yet she wants to watch Fat Chav's or some other nonsense. But i will say we do watch a lot of DVD's as a compromise, I'll just record it and watch it with No1 child and try explaining the rules (that i can) on saturday morning instead of her cartoons :lol:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • I don't need to joke about it. All the anally retentive people already email them so will already have done regarding this
  • I don't need to joke about it. All the anally retentive people already email them so will already have done regarding this
    As I actually watched the programme in question I wouldn't feel comfortable writing in to complain, I'll leave that to the Daily Mail readers who have been told how offended to be.
    As I actually watched the programme in question I wouldn't feel comfortable writing in to complain, I'll leave that to the Daily Mail readers who have been told how offended to be.

I don't know how to take that really. Are you taking me serious? Are you agreeing with me? Do you think I was offended when I watched it?