Anyone bought from SJS recently?

mayan42
mayan42 Posts: 9
edited January 2011 in Road buying advice
Placed an order a week ago, just checked online and it's still showing as "recieved" and the item was in stock when i ordered and still is.
Just sent an email to "web orders" "customer service" and "sales" @ sjs and all of them bounced, with a "rejected by server" message.

I'm sure there's nothing serious wrong, and I'll ring them in the morning, but was just wondering if anyone had ordered from them in the last week and had a delivery.

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    for fun i have just sent a mail. it has not bounced.

check the address.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Ok thanks must be a problem my end with the email. Will ring them in the morning

Thanks
  • desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    Yep I ordered some rims last week and then emailed them to change my mind. They phoned me back within a few minutes to sort it out. Also ordered and received spokes and tension meter this week.
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}
  • plug1n
    plug1n Posts: 204
    Bought some new forks and had some email with customer services about a week ago, service as normal AFAIK
  • dilemna
    dilemna Posts: 2,187
    mayan42 wrote:
    Placed an order a week ago, just checked online and it's still showing as "recieved" and the item was in stock when i ordered and still is.
    Just sent an email to "web orders" "customer service" and "sales" @ sjs and all of them bounced, with a "rejected by server" message.

I'm sure there's nothing serious wrong, and I'll ring them in the morning, but was just wondering if anyone had ordered from them in the last week and had a delivery.

I bought a fair amount from them in times gone by, but got a postcard from them from the Caribbean saying they've shut up shop and emigrated so enjoying life to the full :wink: . So you might be waiting some time for your items :wink: .
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper; long and useful, but always ends at the wrong moment. Anon.
    Think how stupid the average person is.......
    half of them are even more stupid than you first thought.