Bergamont Road Bikes

Chossum
Chossum Posts: 3
edited January 2011 in Road buying advice
Hi there,

I've been benefitting from your wisdom for a while, but this is my first post...

Basically, I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on, or had even encountered Bergamont road bikes?

I am spending the year in France, and looking at getting my first decent road bike whilst out here (mainly for longish distances and sportifs) , and the local bike shop has what appears to be pretty good deals on Bergamont entry level road bikes - the Dolce 4.0/5.0..(http://www.bergamont.de/Bike.aspx?bikID=37523)

They seem to be fairly good value in my limited experience, but this is very limited, and I cant seem to find any reviews anywhere - apart from one on here for a two grand bike which I guess isnt really relevent...!

Although I quite like the idea of riding something different, I'm sure that the novelty would wear off if the reason is cos its naff....

Thanks!

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    It's just a generic aluminium frame rebranded by that company. There's loads out there!
  • ADIHEAD
    ADIHEAD Posts: 575
    My LBS had the carbon Dura-ace equipped bike on sale a couple of years ago. Forks were like jelly......