Good Morning - I'll do it.

VWsurfbum
VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
edited January 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Chaparoonies

Feck all to do toaday but the last 3 days have take there toll and all i can think about is coffee and breakfast. Still no bacon, just porridge :cry:
For lunch is a Promax Diet milkshake, The trouble with this is not the hunger but i live near the high street and by the time i get home all you can smell is the wonderfull resturants!
:P

Anywhooo
Kazza the Tranny
Now for sale Fatty

Comments

• spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Mornin'

Day off today, so already walked the mutt, eaten breakfast and the bikes ready to go. Take the kids to school and then off into the wilds of north Essex for a couple of hours.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • bloody mornings :(
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    -13 this morning.

now that wakes one up.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    nicklouse Was it a walk to tha outside hot tub in the speedo's?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    thank feck for that, save's me or Andy doing it!!! (or me doing it with Andy :shock: )

Just popped the new chain on the big bike, white bling tastic had a shower and now I'm waiting for Bails to arrive and we're off to Llandegla.

Car passed its MOT yesterday, although got an advisory for low oil, 6 weeks after it was serviced, so I checked it and it was fine. Strange that Kwik fit trying a scam, I only took i there as I know the tester but it was his day off

anyway enough chatty more bikey, tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    edited January 2011
    morning all.

my cold is finally getting better :lol: no bad throat and only a little bit of snot. i'm going to birmingham in a bit but i've brought my bike so i'm gonna stop at cwmcarn or possibly forest of dean for a quick blast on the way...hmmmmm decisions decisions :D
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Morning all you early risers. It's a good day for a bike ride, have a good one.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    nowt exciting bout today. pop in to town, get my neice a card and stick some money it. no expensive giff this year
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Woke up mega late again. I need to get some more alarm clocks.

Today will be full of actually doing uni work.

Then maybe going out this evening on the bike.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Morning, uni today however still in bed yet feeling rather sore after yesterday's gym workout. :(
  • welshkev
    Kitty wrote:
    Morning, uni today however still in bed yet feeling rather sore after yesterday's bedroom workout. :(

sorry, i couldn't resist....i'll get my coat :lol:
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    welshkev wrote:
    Kitty wrote:
    Morning, uni today however still in bed yet feeling rather sore after yesterday's bedroom workout. :(

Why? are u off to Kitty's?
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    Gazlar wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Kitty wrote:

Why? are u off to Kitty's?

no i'm off to birmingham, kitty had plenty of exercise last night by the sound of it :D
  • Morning, today will involve hiding shiny bike parts which are sat in my office away from prying eyes.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    Afternoon (just).

Had 2 hours of lectures this morning, came home, fitted my new slicks to the bike. I'm back in for labs at 2, seeing my doctor at almost 5, then I might build up my Scandal tonight, as I finally have all the parts for it.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    It was a good morning this moning - five of us have sorted a lads long weekend in New York later this year with some scraped together air miles. A couple of them are daft enough to be entering the NY marathon, the rest of us are just there for food, beer and women :) Get in there.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Holy moly, the rocket ron on the back digs in to wet mud!

Total win today. Mrs S bought lunch, Tesco curry bag for tea and a 2kg piece of pork for Sunday from the butchers.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?