Cycling Research Study

Daniel Muniz
Daniel Muniz Posts: 6
edited January 2011 in Women
Would you like to know your real cycling performance??

From the School of Science at the University of Greenwich we would like to invite all the females to a study into the benefits of a botanic commercial-available health drink on aerobic performance and mental ability.

The study will be developed in the Grenville Building (Central Avenue, Chatham Maritime, Kent ME4 4TB) where the participants should come a total of four times. The first day they will complete a test of their maximum aerobic capacity (VO2max). The following days they will complete three different cycling trials and cognitive tests (reaction time, memory). You are welcome at the best moment for you of any weekday, we will adapt to your schedule!

At the end of the study, you will receive personal information on your aerobic performance (VO2max, maximum power output, heart rate...) as well as the results of your cognitive tests. In addition, you will receive a free supply of the health drink as well as 2 cash prizes for the best cognitive performance (£100) and mental ability (£100)!

Please do not hesitate to contact us for arrange a date or ask any questions you may have in this email:

dmunip@gmail.com
(Daniel Muniz)

We look forward to hearing from you

Comments

• suzyb
    suzyb Posts: 3,449
    Too far :(
  • PamPen25
    PamPen25 Posts: 111
    I'm in Kent.

What's the type of schedule you working around; deadlines for the tests etc, etc.....

Do you any offical documentation for the test?

I could be interested :D