MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."

Comments

• sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    too long didnt read
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Had a glance, Just sounds like more crap from a crap service to me.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    :lol: Would it help if The Sun wrote about it?

Basically, a police woman spent 5 years undercover in an anti-war protest group that dresses up as clowns. I'm not entirely sure what massive threat to national security she was monitoring. In fact it just seems like she was having a good time p1ssing about!
    MTB/CX

• sheepsteeth
    bails87 wrote:

Basically, a police woman spent 5 years undercover in an anti-war protest group that dresses up as clowns. I'm not entirely sure what massive threat to national security she was monitoring. In fact it just seems like she was having a good time p1ssing about!

hmm, it doesnt suprise me that you dont know what she was up to.

so was anyone else in the group running about in clown outfits? if so, it stands to reason that she would be required to behave commensurate with the organisation she has been tasked to infiltrate.

you need to back away from the newspapers you read and spend more time reading the star and sun, you will find your self a whole lot less outraged by EVERTHING that happens.
  • I'm not sure. There is a good reason why so many people do not like or trust clowns...
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • sheepsteeth
    as it happens, IT was terrifying so there is possibly good reason to be suspicious.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    bails87 wrote:

hmm, it doesnt suprise me that you dont know what she was up to.

so was anyone else in the group running about in clown outfits? if so, it stands to reason that she would be required to behave commensurate with the organisation she has been tasked to infiltrate.

you need to back away from the newspapers you read and spend more time reading the star and sun, you will find your self a whole lot less outraged by EVERTHING that happens.

I am clearly outraged. I'm so sorry for my violent outburst, it won't happen again. However I don't write with wax crayons so I won't be reading either the Star or the Sun

Yours Sincerely,
    Outraged of Milton Keynes.
    angry-old-man.jpg
    MTB/CX

• sheepsteeth
    the star and the sun are excellent places to learn about the great nation we live in whilst remaining free from big words or difficult issues