Black Swan

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited January 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Ok, let's ignore the fact that the film is pretty much about ballet! It basically portrays the struggle of a female dancer taking the leading role in a recital (sp) against the struggle against her mother and rival dancer.

Natalie Portman does an excellent job in the lead role, deffinately worth a watch.
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Natalie Portman
    I'd like a go on her!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Natalie Portman
    I'd like a go on her!

:lol: There's a scene where her and Mila Kunis are having a go on each other :wink:
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Natalie Portman
    I'd like a go on her!

:lol: There's a scene where her and Mila Kunis are having a go on each other :wink:
    Realllllllly now why didnt you say so, i'm sure i can put up with a little ballet :D
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Natalie Portman
    I'd like a go on her!

Realllllllly now why didnt you say so, i'm sure i can put up with a little ballet :D

darling, I have got you a film to watch, not my type of thing but will watch it with you....... :twisted:
  • VWsurfbum
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Natalie Portman
    I'd like a go on her!

darling, I have got you a film to watch, not my type of thing but will watch it with you....... :twisted:
    8) Like your work there!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    it would take more than a couple of waifs having a bit of rumpy pumpy for me to watch any film about dancing.

if i even suggested watching this film with my wife, she would divorce me as she likes being married to a man, not a homo.
  • it would take more than a couple of waifs having a bit of rumpy pumpy for me to watch any film about dancing.

if i even suggested watching this film with my wife, she would divorce me as she likes being married to a man, not a homo.

TBH, you could probably find the "highlights" somewhere on the net anyways... would avoid watching the film.
  • it would take more than a couple of waifs having a bit of rumpy pumpy for me to watch any film about dancing.

This, this and this again.
    I've said before about the strange fascination men have with lesbians but that's by the by. This film has "HOMO" stamped all over it and I have my masculine persona to maintain
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • VWsurfbum
    it would take more than a couple of waifs having a bit of rumpy pumpy for me to watch any film about dancing.

TBH, you could probably find the "highlights" somewhere on the net anyways... would avoid watching the film.
    this is obviously the best solution, that way i can maintain my manly stacture in my household :?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    now you are all talking sense.

makes me think it is time for a new manliness thread.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Natalie Portman
    I'd like a go on her!

Who needs to go see 'The Swan?'..........

Portman.gif
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • VWsurfbum
    Aggieboy wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Natalie Portman
    I'd like a go on her!

Who needs to go see 'The Swan?'..........

Portman.gif
    Not sure about the wig but the rest scores high!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    hmmm nothing wrong with dancing.

my problem is the portrayal as dancers as belemic nut jobs :S