edited January 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Hi all!

Work time!

Ta ra :wink:

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Thank feck for that, saves me doing it today

last day then 2 days off before 7 on, looking forward o a bit of a lie in tommorrow, although I have to take the car for its first MOT

Today however its work and then gym

so until later, I bid you good day
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • craker
    craker Posts: 1,739
    ho hum, my littlest one has decided that 5.30 is the time to wake up. After a futile attempt to sleep through with a hand pawing at my face and all the baby noises he can muster I'm now up and Mrs Si can grab some much needed shut-eye.

Another hour then I'll be on my bike watching dawn appear over the Severn.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Chaperoonies,
    Today is better than yesterday but only mildly. Got a bit of a road trip going on today, gotta to drive to Wednesbury near brum to drop some bits off and pick bits off then drive back. inittially i thought wahooo take bike, lunch up the road at cannock and drive back again, but sigh no room in work car for bike :evil:

Anyone help with some suggestions for a trip out for the wife and i (possibly the kids) in feb? Just looked at a centre parcs deal and it was £859 for us in nottingham for 4 days :shock: Not bothered what it will be doing but the wife must like it as its for her birthday?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    They pretend it's Nottingham. What they don't tell you is that it's really Mansfield.

Mansfield.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    mr_si wrote:
    Another hour then I'll be on my bike watching dawn appear over the Severn.

Not such a good sunrise this morning...

Good Morning Freaks!

Well after threatening the Focus with the scrapyard, it decided to behave itself and got me to work without deflating its tyres.

Feel pretty crappy though as I'm getting a cold (Not Man-Flu, I've been immunised...). I'm in desperate need of something bacon flavoured and am off to hunt down such an item.

Laters...
  • Tartanyak
    Bring me bacon too, would you? I WANT ME SOME BACONS!
  • fecking tired. wife decides to set alarm for 5:30 to get into graft early, then hits snooze every ten minutes till half 6.

very annoying. next time it happens the alarm clock's going out the window.

on the positive side, its payday AND i'm having a pint tonight.

but very, very tired.
  • Tartanyak
    I was so tired when I got up yesterday I started talking to my alarm clock. I called it cheeky for making me sleep for another snooze.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Battered this morning got Kev's cold and fair play it's not bad, got some proper head aching and lack of sleep and difficulty in breathing. very annoying lol
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    edited January 2011
    I was awoken by feline mischief. Milo my cat was playing with "something" as stupid o' clock and the noise woke me up.
    However I remained in bed and managed to get back to sleep. Mistake! I left my study door ajar and Milo f*cknuckle trashed the hallowed ground he's not usually allowed on without strict human supervision
    So this morning I was greeted with mayhem in the study, rechargeable batteries, cables and other items all over the floor. He'd been through my bike stuff, so there were gloves and ennergy gels scattered all over too.

Anyway, he's a cat and doesn't know better. Had a good drive into Manchester city centre today and hope this day isn't full of fail.

ElCap, get well soon, I hope the bacon works. You won't find any around here though.. the company I work for is Jewish owned and I am one of the few Gentiles here, so bacon is a no no.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Morning biketards, and what a crappy day it is in coventry today, it looks even more depressing than usual :roll: have had very little sleep for the last couple of days, so I'm literally a zombie this morning, so I'll definitely be heading into town in search of energy generating food and drink :D only 2 more days to go, then it's another 3 day weekend, but there will probably be no riding for me, bike is in a bad way after I snapped a chain, bent a rear mech and my revs have totally seized :( and the pile of stuff for te mojo is really getting on my nerves, it's all soooooo shiny, just want to finish the bloody thing :x
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Anyway, he's a cat and doesn't know better.

20 minutes in the microwave will teach him a lesson...*
    ElCap, get well soon, I hope the bacon works.

I shall keep taking it until the cold's gone...
    You won't find any around here though.. the company I work for is Jewish owned and I am one of the few Gentiles here, so bacon is a no no.

You need to find another job! :shock:

*Please don't try this at home children as it's messy and takes a lot of time to clean up...
  • Morning all,

Pretty much only just recovered from a 14 hour drinking session on Saturday, I must be getting old as it never used to hurt this much. However, I have a date on Friday with a lovely young Polish girl so that should be fun.

Still not managed to find bacon in Krakow, it seems they will sell you pretty much any other form of pig, but no bacon. This could explain the longer than usual hangover though?

Today will mostly be spent sitting in a corner of the training room and making my minion teach the new minions. Followed by an early night, as there are more drinking sessions planned for the rest of the week. I think Krakow may be out to destroy my liver :?

Have a good day everyone!
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

i'm still in london, stil got a cold, still feel like crap.

working a 20 hour shift today so wish me luck

have a good day guys and girls :D
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning everyone. Woke up massively late this morning so had to ride into uni, normally I like to walk in with the flatmates as it's a chance to eat breakfast and means I don't have to lock my bike up somewhere in the middle of london for the day.

Anyway the ride in was full of win and lots of scalps were had, when I got to uni I realised I only had 1 pointless lecture and also that I had to take my hockey kit home to wash.

I've come to the conclusion that riding through london with a hockey bag in one hand is stupidly dangerous yet suprisingly fun.

Now I'm off to play bikes elsewhere for the rest of the day.
  • Gazlar
    I was awoken by feline mischief. Milo my cat was playing with "something" as stupid o' clock and the noise woke me up

aww how sweet you named your cat after mrfmilo!

Other cat forumer possibilities for names
    catwithnotail
    kitty
    el cat
    purrojectsome
    TOBY_WHISKERS
    tails_87
    yeehaamiouwgee
    nickclaws
    pawman
    blister puss

sheepsteeth
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Yah morning all.

Spent part of last night in the kitchen with a big mug of tea and some biscuits, adjusting the Rize's rear hub, sterilising the cassette and fitting a blingage lockring.

I lurve fettling.
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    Anyone help with some suggestions for a trip out for the wife and i (possibly the kids) in feb? Just looked at a centre parcs deal and it was £859 for us in nottingham for 4 days :shock: Not bothered what it will be doing but the wife must like it as its for her birthday?

Cheap flight and a hotel in a city. Job done.

We did Barcelona a few weeks ago for two nights costing about £250 for flights and accomodation.

Use www.booking.com and various others to get a decent room.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
    You won't find any around here though.. the company I work for is Jewish owned and I am one of the few Gentiles here, so bacon is a no no.

You need to find another job! :shock:

Yea, and I'd better do it quick, I quit this morning and am at home happily unemployed :lol:
  • Gazlar
    VWsurfbum wrote:

We did Barcelona a few weeks ago for two nights costing about £250 for flights and accomodation.

Caravan, Rhyl, lime, string, liver, jar, Happy Birthday!!!
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Afternoon all,

Day off today, had an interview this morning, to be homest I'm not that fussed if I don't get it. Money seems to have dropped and the guys were boring as sin.

This afternoon I have to chngae the fromt wheel on the rat bike and fit my swanky new 2nd hand Altura rack bag. Got it off eBay for less then half price, uy said he used it twice, it does look pretty much brand new.

The biscuit selection at home is a bit rubbish as the wife is on a diet so has banned all good stuff. Will have to go round the parents later to pinch some of their good biccies.

Lunch in a minute, I'm planning for it to comprise of cylindrical pork things and fried chicken foetus.
    "I ride to eat"
  • Gazlar
    yum, chains have arrived in bling flavour, one blue, one white, time to fettle
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • VWsurfbum
    Gazlar wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Caravan, Rhyl, lime, string, liver, jar, Happy Birthday!!!
    I'm liking Homers idea more Gaz? :lol:
    Good job i didnt book what that place in wales i was going to as ive just discovered she's not off all week only wed-fri, i was hoping to get booked in to a horse riding place near afan and go and enjoy myself while she rides big hairy stallions?

I think it might be a last minute hit and hope thing this year?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    I've not been to Barcelona, but I love Amsterdam, 45 min flight from stanstead, not too dear when u get there (not cheap but not extortionate) 20 mins from the beach at Zandvoort am zee on the train, plenty to see and do other than coffeeshops and hookers
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • angry_bird
    Go to Bruges, apparently it's like a fecking fairytale or something
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Afternoon All,

Just showered and smelling sweet after a long shift at work, I still don't get what possesses people to go swimming at 7am in the morning. Now to do something productive...maybe...
  • VWsurfbum
    Gazlar wrote:
    I've not been to Barcelona, but I love Amsterdam, 45 min flight from stanstead, not too dear when u get there (not cheap but not extortionate) 20 mins from the beach at Zandvoort am zee on the train, plenty to see and do other than coffeeshops and hookers
    I've been a few times, the wife wants to go, but there maybe a chance the kids may have to come :shock: as much as i'm sure theres plenty for them to do it just wont be the same :wink:
    the Zoo there is amazing BTW if anyone is going :lol:
    Maybe later in the year we might go, i quite fancy some cake and live shows :D
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum
    what kind of fairytale?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum
    Kitty wrote:
    Afternoon All,

Just showered and smelling sweet after a long shift at work, I still don't get what possesses people to go swimming at 7am in the morning. Now to do something productive...maybe...
    Its nice to go before work, wakes you up and sets you up for the day, now if only they opened at 4am
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    what kind of fairytale?

a nice one where Colin Farrell gets shot