South West / Bristol / Bath road events... what coming....

springtide9
springtide9 Posts: 1,731
Just negotiating with the wife events that I'd like to do this year.... the biggest issue with me going off to do the events is leaving her with both of our small children and no car! (as we are a single car family now!)

Planning on doing the Bath 100 in April.... but wondered if there are any other events that are pretty local - and just a shortish cycle ride away? I guess I'd be happy to travel up to 20 miles from Bristol?

I would also be up for traveling a bit further... as I can leave the wife car-less... but the more times I don't.... the more events I get to ride!

Looking for 100km or 100mile events I would guess, but wouldn't mind having a go at some TT's if they are going. I guess TT's would be perfect as I get a nice little warm up before the race.

Thanks in advance. A bit new to road biking as I've always ventured off-road, so don't really know the local events.... so looking for help. Not looking for many... just a few to squeeze in-between the MTB events (which mostly tend to be a car drive away)
Simon

Comments