Know any Ford dealers?

ashleymp777
ashleymp777 Posts: 1,212
edited January 2011 in The Crudcatcher
I'm looking for a 2nd hand 57-59 plate Ford Focus. Preferably the 3dr Titanium version, diesel, in black or some form of blue. Does anyone on the forum happen to be a Ford dealer or know a car sales person?

I've done the obligotory search on Autotrader etc. but thought I'd try my luck here as well.

Comments

• Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Why a focus?
  • I don't have any Focus but could score you some Ka if you're desperate for a fix
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • ashleymp777
    ashleymp777 Posts: 1,212
    edited January 2011
    Just need a decent, well spec'd, reliable car to run about in. Do the odd trip to Birmingham (from London) and chuck my bike in if I'm riding locally. And the Focus seems to fit the bill. For the same money you couldnt buy a Golf or an Audi with the same spec levels.

I have a Mitsubushi Warrior and its a little too much to run around in and do all those things. But its great when a bunch of us going to Wales / Scotland etc riding.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Try the Ford UK website - I'm sure there a facility where you can search for the used car you want in the entire Ford dealer network.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Trust you've looked on Parker's as well?

It is most entertaining buying a new car, especially going to look at the ones you have absolutely no intention of buying. Arnold Clark is a great place to practice negotiating skills. You know the price is a joke, they know the price is a joke, take it from there :wink:
  • EBAY MOTORS?
    Advocate of disc brakes.