His n Hers

Pirahna
Pirahna Posts: 1,315
edited January 2011 in MTB general
Sold my very old Trek 7000 last year and bought a 2010 Stumpy last week in the sales. Wifey decides she needs a new bike as well so I'm expecting her identical machine to turn up tomorrow.

What's even worse is that we're both in the same road club and own a fair amount of identical kit. Worse still, I haven't done any proper off road for about 10 years and have bugger all slills left, she's even worse.

WTF have I done! :shock:

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    You Have joined the Jedi's and are on the good side of the force, No more darkside for you! :lol:

Ok well maybe a little bit of matching lycra is a bit on the Darkside but at least you'll be getting it dirty! :wink:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    You Have joined the Jedi's and are on the good side of the force, No more darkside for you! :lol:

Ok well maybe a little bit of matching lycra is a bit on the Darkside but at least you'll be getting it dirty! :wink:

+purring cat. Muddy lycra is acceptable in my books!

Welcome to the side now, just don't go out wearing the matching lycra together, you'll look like right tarts :)
  • popstar
    popstar Posts: 1,392
    Looking like the right tart that's what it's all about. Some folk don't have any clues in style.
    What could have been (Video)

I'll choose not put too much stake into someone's opinion who is admittingly terrible though
  • phz
    phz Posts: 478
    what's even worse is when your wife is a mountain bike noob who just wants a bike to ride and over a year or so of you buying her upgrades 'because she needs them' ends up with a ride that arguably has a better spec than yours ...

slainte :? rob