Cheap Bike Stand

busterdan
busterdan Posts: 32
edited January 2011 in MTB general
Thought this was worth a mention... popped into a Aldi store today and they had reduced a stackload of bike stands... from £30 to £15....

Solid, powdercoated black and capable of storing two bikes of the ground I decided to buy one... I thought it was a pretty good deal really...

163829_10150123782406357_666766356_8256532_982226_n.jpg

Comments

• is this deal nationwide or store specific?
    whcih store were these at?
    cheers
  • I got mine from Sheerness store in Kent... I was originally part of a weekly deal at £30 but clearly they never sold... I'd expect the same to be true in most stores to be honest.
  • I have one of those myself, although it will not hold my All Mountain bike, so I use the top to hold the HT and lean the FS against the wall.
    I guess they work well for conventional HT designs but any multilink FS bike with 6 inches plus of travel won't sit on that wall mount stand.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    That would be great to store my bikes on, if only the damn boiler wasn't in the way...........hmmm, maybe I can take the boiler out with an allen key set and an ommer
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • leaflite
    leaflite Posts: 1,651
    I got the bike lift they had a few months ago for £3!