New member of the Cube Club...

MuchoConfuso
MuchoConfuso Posts: 16
edited January 2011 in Your mountain bikes
After my last post (and for the record, first post here on BR Forums) asking what sort of full sus. MTB I should go for, I headed down to Bristol for a little more advice on things. As it is unlikely that I'll be heading to the Yorkshire Dales, Cumbria or the mountains of Wales every weekend, they recommended that I don't spend the money on an average full sus bike, and spend a bit less (or quite a lot less) and go get an awesome hardtail.

Now, choosing a MTB when you're not sure on the specs of various components is a f***ing minefield. So I came up with my own way of choosing a bike;

1.) Pick out some keywords from user reviews
2.) See what you can get from word of mouth, and lastly but most importantly
3.) Which one did I like the look of the most

Soooo... presenting my new Cube Ltd Race! :D

5345659221_c639374e24.jpg

Oooh, look at the shiny...

I'm currently in the process of moving into my girlfriend's flat atm, so there's no before and after pics of my 1st ride out. Yet. The next update will have LOTS of mud caked on all sorts of places. :shock:

So - New Years resolution 1.) Get bike. Done! Resolution 2.) Ride - is now in progress!

NB - thanks to the guys down at Zero G Bike Corp, Bedminster, Bristol, for all the help and advice, they're all lovely. :D. Also thanks, as I got all my stuff at 15% off with the Christmas sales they have on now (right up to 15th Jan). Shameless plug for some marvelous service!

Comments