MTB skills courses

COMET99
COMET99 Posts: 140
edited January 2011 in MTB general
I'm thinking that maybe going on a MTB skills day would be a good idea, especially as it's a new year and I think it's about time I start pushing myself more on my bike. But I really can't do any more on my own. So was wondering if anyone know of any good courses in either Hampshire or Southwest of London?

Cheers.

Comments

• t0pc4t
    t0pc4t Posts: 947
    Gorrick do ones round Swinley forest, you can either do a fixed course or book some time one on one with an instructor

Swinley is Bracknell btw
    Whether you're a king or a little street sweeper, sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Cube Curve 2009
    Giant Anthem X4

FCN=6
  • popstar
    popstar Posts: 1,392
    Allbikedup*in Surrey hills or ukbikeskills* in hearts.
    What could have been (Video)

I'll choose not put too much stake into someone's opinion who is admittingly terrible though
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    ukbikeskills, aka Jedi is highly regarded. There were spaces left on the public day on the 5th (singletrack skills), or you can book a private 1 to 1 or group sessions. Hopefully doing a group one myself.

http://www.ukbikeskills.co.uk/
  • I'd like to throw our hat into the ring too. :)

We are Singletrack School also in The Surrey Hills South-West of London.

We have places available this weekend on both our Fundamentals Course (Level II) and Singletrack Skills Course (Level III).

If you join a group session it only costs £60 for a half day/four hour course (£90 if you stick around for a guided singletrack ride after a pub lunch). Less than the price of a fancy seat post, but this will improve your riding a lot more. :)

Give us a call on 0800 756 6999 if you need more info.

Cheers!
  • Jedi
    Jedi Posts: 827
    deadkenny wrote:
    ukbikeskills, aka Jedi is highly regarded. There were spaces left on the public day on the 5th (singletrack skills), or you can book a private 1 to 1 or group sessions. Hopefully doing a group one myself.

http://www.ukbikeskills.co.uk/

thanks for the recommend :)