Cannondale SuperSix / 11sp Chorus
Ridley Excalibur / 10sp Centaur
Steel Marin Bear Valley SE
Twitter @roadbikedave

Comments

• jonmack
    jonmack Posts: 522
    Sold out :/
  • There's a note on the page to say they'll have more stock from January 4th. (Apparently).
    Cannondale BadBoy Rohloff
    Cannondale SuperSix / 11sp Chorus
    Ridley Excalibur / 10sp Centaur
    Steel Marin Bear Valley SE
    Twitter @roadbikedave
  • jonmack
    jonmack Posts: 522
    Ah cool, didn't spot that!
  • Presumably thats to go round the seat tube to hold the small RR type frame numbers? Outside of the Pro peloton are there many races where these numbers are used?
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    blackhands wrote:
    Presumably thats to go round the seat tube to hold the small RR type frame numbers? Outside of the Pro peloton are there many races where these numbers are used?

I was trying to figure out who it worked. Now it makes sense.

Not sure who would use such a thing. I know in my races, we just strap the numbers onto the frame with cable ties (UCI races, not sportives). But a proper mount would be useful.
  • sub55
    sub55 Posts: 1,025
    Pokerface wrote:
    blackhands wrote:
    Presumably thats to go round the seat tube to hold the small RR type frame numbers? Outside of the Pro peloton are there many races where these numbers are used?

I was trying to figure out who it worked. Now it makes sense.

Not sure who would use such a thing. I know in my races, we just strap the numbers onto the frame with cable ties (UCI races, not sportives). But a proper mount would be useful.

Ditto
    constantly reavalueating the situation and altering the perceived parameters accordingly