Looking for riding buddies in "SUNNY" Devon

jonnyashworth
jonnyashworth Posts: 547
edited February 2011 in MTB rides
Hi all I'm looking for some riding buddies in the Newton Abbot / Exeter / Totnes area. I generally ride XC and a post ride pint is a pretty major part of it all for me!! I know a few places to ride in these areas but it would be nice to be shown some more.
Yeti SB66c 2013

Comments

• Hi all I'm looking for some riding buddies in the Newton Abbot / Exeter / Totnes area. I generally ride XC and a post ride pint is a pretty major part of it all for me!! I know a few places to ride in these areas but it would be nice to be shown some more.[/quote

Hi I live in NA and have no ridding mates yet, having moved here from NZ. I am from Derbyshire origionaly and would like a ride most weekend. Reply if interested.

Cheers
    Martin C

]
  • Sounds good to me! drop me an email to Jonnyashworth@btopenworld.com and I'll give you my mobile number (dont want to just put it up on here)

Any more takers in the Newton Abbot area?
    Yeti SB66c 2013
  • Bit of a delayed post but I'm from Plymouth and have recently started riding again after about 3 years out due to work committments. Not too far from Newton Abbott so wouldn't mind the odd drive to go for a ride somewhere? I'm not too au fait with the routes around here but am more than willing to learn!
  • I am working in Devon for a couple of weeks and looking to get out for a ride on Exmoor this Sat or Sun 12th/13th. Anyone fancy it?
  • I'm based in Newton Abbot and would be happy to meet up and ride some time. At the moment I'm nursing some broken ribs (and as a consequence bought some body armour so hope you don't mind me looking like a kno*) but I'm expecting to be back in the saddle in a week or two.

Sent an email with my contact details.

Jon
    Trek Fuel EX8
  • kenan
    kenan Posts: 952
    Look at the following thread:http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12753614

This guys ride in your area. Was planning to ride with them but not had chance yet.
  • delaxm
    delaxm Posts: 180
    I'm in North Devon but regularly ride QED Quantocks/Exmoor/Dartmoor
    Drop me a PM if anythings planned but I'm not as fit as I was last year after dislocating the bones in my hand kept me off the bike most of Oct-Jan!