Will anyone be watching Jools Holland....

15peter20
15peter20 Posts: 293
edited January 2011 in The bottom bracket
...and his tedious f***ing "Hootenanny" in which the whiny voiced midget will be wheeling out the usual tired old suspects for his "legendary" knees up and generally spoiling any good bits with his "little bit of boogie woogie" piano ???
:lol:

Comments

• Keith47
    Keith47 Posts: 158
    Can't stand the bloke, just another talentless nobody in a long list of talentless nobody's who has mysteriously achieved some level of fame, pedalling out the same drivel every year. :roll:
    Blimey, I sound like my dad, time for another drink I think :wink:

Happy New Year all !!!! :lol:
    The problem is we are not eating food anymore, we are eating food-like products.
  • toontra
    toontra Posts: 1,160
    15peter20 wrote:
    ...and his tedious f***ing "Hootenanny" in which the whiny voiced midget will be wheeling out the usual tired old suspects for his "legendary" knees up and generally spoiling any good bits with his "little bit of boogie woogie" piano ???
    :lol:

You forgot to mention his oily obsequiousness. I'd rather have my teeth and nails pulled than spend precious TV time in his company.

a serious case of small cogs
  • In one word.........................................NO
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Lol how true,but hey it's each to their own and you made me laugh,have fun.
  • As someone who's known him since 18-years' old, I can't stand the bloke. Add patronising insincerity to oily obsequiousness. Mix it with me-me-me and stick it in a big American car...and you have JH. Creep Suprème. (He once thought he could sell me his mother's grand piano back in the old|Greenwich Tolly days.)
  • Does anyone remember his 'London Suite' three pieces of music which sound the same?
    The older I get the faster I was
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Would that be Thrice Pants.
  • proto
    proto Posts: 1,483
    Dunno about any of that but the Secret Sisters were brilliant.
  • dilemna
    dilemna Posts: 2,187
    Does he have Tom Jones on ........... again?
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper; long and useful, but always ends at the wrong moment. Anon.
    Think how stupid the average person is.......
    half of them are even more stupid than you first thought.
  • fleshtuxedo
    fleshtuxedo Posts: 1,853
    Keith47 wrote:
    Can't stand the bloke, just another talentless nobody in a long list of talentless nobody's who has mysteriously achieved some level of fame, pedalling out the same drivel every year. :roll:
    Blimey, I sound like my dad, time for another drink I think :wink:

Happy New Year all !!!! :lol:

Leaving aside liking/disliking him, calling him 'talentless' is just silly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz50N2_tCCg
  • AndyF16
    AndyF16 Posts: 506
    I'm no big fan of JH but in these days of legion "famous for being famous" shalabrities, you can't seriously call him talentless, whatever else his shortcomings may be

Couldn't believe how much weight Alison Moyet has shed, and I was disappointed that CeeLo Green did the clean version of his song :lol:
    2011 Bianchi D2 Cavaria in celeste (of course!)
    2011 Enigma Echo 57cm in naked Ti
    2009 Orange G2 19" in, erm orange
  • I watched it, and always have. Don't know the guy, but I have seen some good acts on it over the years - its music after all, not fact.
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    I don't mind him and usually watch it but avoided it like the plague this year knowing that midget witch minogue was on it. Pah! ...