Forum home Mountain biking forum MTB buying advice

Thank you to We Love Mountains from Hull

Pat BPat B Posts: 20
edited December 2010 in MTB buying advice
Credit where credit is due……. Felt I needed to say a big thank you to We Love Mountains from Hull where I recently purchased my new Lapierre Pro Race 700. Apart from the bike being absolutely fantastic, the service I received from the team at We Love Mountains was first class!!

Due to some censored service from TNT where I was inconvenienced by failed deliveries and damaged goods i was close to walking away. However, the team pulled out all the stops to get me my bike before Christmas. It came with a bunch of goodies as a way of saying sorry for the delay. The delay was due to the courier TNT who somehow managed to damage the handlebars and brake levers on my first bike + forget to turn up as arranged on another. The second attempt was a great success. So if anyone is looking to purchase a new bike I would strongly recommend taking a look at We Love Mountains from Hull

• ali$tairali$tair Posts: 373
    I bought a Hope stem from them a couple of months back and the service was great.
    Trek Fuel EX 8 (2010)
  • cavegiantcavegiant Posts: 1,546
    Didn't know about them, not far from me.

I love mountains too!!
    Why would I care about 150g of bike weight, I just ate 400g of cookies while reading this?
  • CraigXXLCraigXXL Posts: 1,852
    Great service here too. Used them for the second time when CRC failed me and they came through with next day delivery. Just need to improve their website.