Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Crapaud
Crapaud Posts: 2,483
edited December 2010 in The bottom bracket
Got it this afternoon. So far it looks fantastic: the graphics are as good as, if not better than, the previous incarnatiions and the landscape is enormous!

The storyline appears to be very fluid. If there's a specific sequence that you're supposed to follow, I can't discern it.

I can see the next couple of weeks disappearing up their own jacksie. :D
A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill

Comments

• wicked
    wicked Posts: 844
    Its very good, unfortunately for me its now been completed :cry: No order to it fill yer boots and have fun!
    It’s the most beautiful sport in the world but it’s governed by ***ts who have turned it into a crock of ****.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,729
    But is it better than Read Dead Redemption?
  • Lagavulin
    Lagavulin Posts: 1,688
    Intend to purchase Brotherhood soon.

Completed the first Assasin's Creed on the PC and thoroughly enjoyed it but I got stuck on an AS2 mission on the Xbox and after about 3 hours of trying I gave up.
  • wicked
    But is it better than Read Dead Redemption?

Thats a tough one. Really enjoyed them both
    It’s the most beautiful sport in the world but it’s governed by ***ts who have turned it into a crock of ****.
  • fallout 3 plus all add ons :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: or crysis :lol::lol:
  • Homer J
    Homer J Posts: 920
    Fallout New Vegas is not too bad. It's a long wait till november for The Elder Scrolls V
  • Lagavulin
    Lagavulin Posts: 1,688
    Prefer Elder Scrolls to Fallout. Thought Oblivion was utterly brilliant. It made me buy Morrowind and I'm really looking forward to the next installment.

Hadn't played the Fallout series prior to 3 but having finished and enjoyed it I must say I've been rather disappointed with the PC version of New Vegas.
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    I haven't played Read Dead Redemption, fallout 3 or The Elder Scrolls, but they'd have to be exceptional to even equal Brotherhood. I've been playing it for 3 days now and I've never played anything that comes close.

The second in the series was a disappointment, just more of the same from the first, but the size and scope of this one is huge! I actually feel like I'm involved rather than just following a storyline. Utterly brilliant!

Wicked, how long did it take you to complete it? I'm curious as there seems to be loads left to do.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Elder scrolls oblivion on the PC was possibly the most immersive game I've ever played, absolutely loved it. Just wish I'd spent all the time playing it riding my bike instead!!
  • wicked
    Crapaud wrote:
    I haven't played Read Dead Redemption, fallout 3 or The Elder Scrolls, but they'd have to be exceptional to even equal Brotherhood. I've been playing it for 3 days now and I've never played anything that comes close.

The second in the series was a disappointment, just more of the same from the first, but the size and scope of this one is huge! I actually feel like I'm involved rather than just following a storyline. Utterly brilliant!

Wicked, how long did it take you to complete it? I'm curious as there seems to be loads left to do.

Took me a few days when i was ill. I did all the side missions before finishing the main storyline (which is actually not that long). The war machines, thieves guild and contract missions and training up your assassin recruits, still have not tried it online yet though.