Boxing day morning yeah thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,868
edited December 2010 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Despite my requests the kids still got up at 6!

Now just trying to play with the quiet toys - so far an epic fail!

Today's plan is some exercise followed by another party (BBQ)

Comments

• Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    edited December 2010
    Take two attempt on getting to France right now
  • Success, I am in the departures area inhaling a large coffee with extra shot :¬)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868
    Success, I am in the departures area inhaling a large coffee with extra shot :¬)

Should be a pint!
  • No, coffe is fine, but more importantly..... no leftover turkey!
    Let me go board before they call my name over the PA system *scampers off feeling he hasn't done enough web browsing yet*
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Morning Freaks.

Still in bed. Getting up shortly once my daughter's finished using all the hot water in the shower.

Then off to play Lego with the Grandkids.

:D
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    morning, been an odd on here. Myself and No2 came home on our own last night leaving the wife and No1partying at the sister-inlaws. there is some sore heads and tantrums going on..
    off to my Ma's in a bit the turkey overload after yeserdays failled attempt.

TTFN
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • We got a phone call this morning at 5:45 (not cool!) to be told that my Gran died last night. Fun times :( The house is a little quiet today as a result, but meh, much intoxicating liquids shall be consumed.

All in all, I'm in quite a good mood to be honest. No hangover, and hungry. Lets see if I can better that tomorrow :twisted:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    thekickingmule
    codolances to the family dude.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Cheers VWsurfbum She was suffering from Dementia, and didn't know who she was, let alone her family, so to be honest, it's for the best. 94 is a good innings though in anyones book!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • IhateDNS
    IhateDNS Posts: 380
    thekickingmule - Its a kind of numbness. Sorry bad at any time of year.
    Pop out this morning then popped back. Pills not working elbow giving me crazy pain, Doc gave me pills for tendinitis. Well to releave. I did think that something old people get. :oops:
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work!
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Well lunch time, so another turkey sandwich and mince pie me thinks...
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • christmas dinner.... again.
  • Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    Sorry to hear that TKM.

Today I'm testing my brakes work, after fitting the new superstar hoses. Rear feels a bit spongy, but it did after bleeding it last time, so will see how it pans out.

Just had bubble & squeek, which was washed down with a beer, nom.
  • Cheers VWsurfbum She was suffering from Dementia, and didn't know who she was, let alone her family, so to be honest, it's for the best. 94 is a good innings though in anyones book!

Similar: Gran died just before xmas having also suffered dementia. Had to organise the ceremonials in the run up to xmas and off to the crem in a couple of days.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • VWsurfbum
    94 is a good innings.
    Just bad a good Xmas dinner at my mums, washed down with a good merlot, all I need now is a sleep on a sofa? Chance will be a fine thing

Wife and No1 are outside on her quad. No2 is being good and hopefully go to sleep soon.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Getting up shortly once my daughter's finished using all the hot water in the shower.

Pics?
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Andy wrote:
    Getting up shortly once my daughter's finished using all the hot water in the shower.

Pics?
    +1

I mean, come on, 'tis the season!
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Stu?