xmas present from the wife/girlfriend or boyfriend

2»

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,105
    A non cycling present year - but the new iPad makes up for it :)
  • Ands
    Ands Posts: 1,437
    Gazzaputt wrote:
    Gutted the hint for Oakley Radars went amiss with them :cry:
    Mine arrived OK :wink::lol: (And they are absolutely gorgeous - custom Radars, white, red lenses, and engraving). Also got some FSA wingflex bars.
  • Garmin Forerunner 305, 3 bottles of malt (I love you Mrs Squill) Stephen Frys new book and Civ V for the PC

All in all, not too bad!
  • fleshtuxedo
    fleshtuxedo Posts: 1,857
    Rich Hall book, lounging outfit (!), Mavic skull cap. We agreed to not get anything big this year and to be fair it's better than what I got her :oops:
  • Skins C400 compression Bib shorts and Jersey very nice. thats why i call her Carlsberg wife lol
  • niblue
    niblue Posts: 1,387
    My wife got me a Boardman Team Carbon so here's looking forward to the snow and ice going. Only used it on the turbo so far, but I'm impressed. 17.5lbs without pedals on my scales.
  • kingrollo
    kingrollo Posts: 3,198
    lauren fignons autobiography of my bro - well chuffed.
  • Naff all :(

The GF is marooned in Russia trying to get a visa with a soon-to-expire passport. So nothing from her.
    My present to her was a boat load of cash for bribes to get the passport fast so she can get a visa (seriously). despite not having lived in Russia for five years she now has a CV and employment records all signed and stamped by the police.
    This will result in much hilarity when she pitches back up at the embassy having told them she could not get a new passport because she hadn't lived there for 5 years. Ho hum.

Got some gift cart from work that you can choose your own present online - I got some solar powered bathroom scales - hoorah! :roll:

My family being retired and far away just asked what I wanted. they got me a new lava lamp to replace the one I had years ago that went gammy. (Proper Mathmos one mind - not cheap :lol:

One of my friends has a sister who used to breed guinea pigs but has given up and needs to get rid of some rodents so I am getting two pedigree pigs in a few days. This will add to the ones I am looking after fro my GF.

For myself - nowt, I bought my dream/nightmare car a few moths ago. spare cash is going on welding, LMH and a new interior.
    God made the Earth. The Dutch made The Netherlands

FCN 11/12 - Ocasional beardy