The Zombie morning survival thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited December 2010 in The Crudcatcher
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UqEhUm2B_8

tis crimbo eve, just a tad excited but the day will turn meh, as i've not done my shopping.

will see how the rest of the day pans out
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    Nice vid!

Today shall be spent either riding, or drinking. Or both.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Festive Freaks! :D

Already done the last bit of Chrimbo shopping this morning (Morrisons was open at 07:00hrs). Managed to get in and out before the great unwashed public arrived.

Warm pies have been consumed for breakfast. Will be taking the hound for a walk shortly - she really loves playing in the snow. Then the last few pressies to wrap before vegging out in front of the TV for the rest of the day.

I've got some fettling to do, rebuilding the SID's, but I really can't motivate myself to sort them out at the moment. Perhaps next week when the weather's a bit more condusive and Mrs C isn't being 'awkward' about me using the kitchen as a workshop...
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning chaparoonies
    Sitting at my desk listening to music and swearing at my work computer that cant even run Paint without failing and stopping everything else working. :roll:
    My work today involves, roses, quality street, mince pies and wrapping up presents! :P

My minion will be "covering" for me this afternoon as i have a "appointment" with Stella and her sister curry :wink:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    In work - waiting for bacon & sausage bap - happy :)
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    Been up all night, went to Sainsbury's at 6 I'm going back to my parents' today, until Sunday. Not particularly looking forward to that.

Also, I would do terrible, terrible things to all the ladies in that video...
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    whyamihere wrote:

Be rude not to...
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    At work. Bored senseless. Trying to earn money to fix the bike. In the meantime I think I'll steal the chainset from my brothers bike.
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    Morning!

Stuck at work until 2, but in civvies for the first time ever at this company! (By civvies, I mean an on one tee, baabaa merino base layer and 3/4 length humvees.. lol, I'm out on the bike when I finish!)

Really don't want to be at work.. all my xmas shopping was done with my last paycheck and a hefty tax rebate, so I currently have too much cash sitting in my bank.. trying to justify either a new rear shock or send my frame on a journey to Argos.. or maybe a new frame... hmm.. decisions.. :P

Tonight shall be spent drinking fine ales and eating various kinds of animal.

Merry Humbug to you all :)
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    whyamihere wrote:

Be rude not to...

some of their other videos are pretty entertaining!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Stav wrote:
    I currently have too much cash sitting in my bank..

I'll take some off your hands. No need to thank me. It'd be my pleasure.
  • whyamihere wrote:
    Been up all night, went to Sainsbury's at 6 I'm going back to my parents' today, until Sunday. Not particularly looking forward to that.

Even the zombified granny? You sick person, you..... :twisted:
    2010 Lynskey R230
    2013 Yeti SB66
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    I've averted WW3 in the spong house by buying junior spong a party dress to match the one purchased by the evil mother in law for baby spong. It's amazing how empty sainsburys is at 07.00.

Today was supposed to be meh free, but it now looks like I'll be spending most of the afternoon moving beach huts :evil:

If I'm not finished by about 15.00 to get back for the church nativity play I might as well spend the next two days at work as well. :evil:
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    jrduquemin wrote:
    whyamihere wrote:

Even the zombified granny? You sick person, you..... :twisted:
    Especially her. Mmmmm.
  • Eeewwwww. I suppose you'd have your choice of holes though, considering the kids must have emptied 3 magazines into her hehehe
    2010 Lynskey R230
    2013 Yeti SB66
  • nutters, :p

well todayit's try and get back to the olds with out crashing or being crashed into which is great fun :p and all my presents turned up last night so lots of wrapping to be done tonight :s
  • At work today. My employer doesn't 'celebrate' Christmas, so us Gentiles will probably have little or zero chance of leaving early today..
    Work's keeping me entertained between Crudcatcher sessions, but it is a little quieter in here today.
    Anyway, 2.5 hours down, 6.5 to go... Meh!
  • I'm in the office this morning, got a few bits and pieces to finish up and am leaving at 2pm. Then I have to go home and pack before I can drive to Devon for Christmas to see my family...
    2010 Lynskey R230
    2013 Yeti SB66
  • I drove back to blackpool last night from cardiff... spent the morning in bed, consumed some bacons and have now wrapped xmas stuff.

Got my niece and nephew coming over later so maybe off to join the Jamaican bobsleigh team.
  • Beardface
    I've just been told by the MD I can go at 1 instead of 2 (was originally finishing at 4.30 yesterday!)

Good times, shall be heading for the Pub sharpish.

HAPPY XMAS CRUDDERS, hope you get all the bike bling you want! Hopefully I'll get some ho ho ho's :D
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    happy christmas eve peeps.

today has been very lazy and i relised i should get a haircut as it's getting annoying but it'll be about a week till i can get one :roll:
  • Beardface
    jay12 wrote:
    today has been very lazy and i relised i should get a haircut as it's getting annoying but it'll be about a week till i can get one :roll:

Clippers ftw.

Skinhead or mohawk.. a haircut for every occasion.