CRC anyone else someone else's order instead of their own?

captainfly
captainfly Posts: 1,001
edited December 2010 in MTB general
Not a mad rant I'm just curious if anyone else has had this happen this week.

Apparently it has happened to quite a few people this wek acording to the guy on the phone at CRC, it has annoyed me as some of my order are gift items for christmas and the other was energy and recovery drinks which I am running low on, and I got some else's dvds.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mongoose Teocali
Giant STP0

Why are MTB economics; spend twice as much as you intended, but only half as much as you wish you could afford? :roll:

Comments

• Not the wrong order but I ordered some stuff which was posted in mid-November and it still hasn't arrived. I emailed them last week and their line was that the mail system had a backlog due to the weather. True at the time but the parcel was sent out a fortnight before the snaw came. I may receive my crud catchers one day.
  • captainfly
    captainfly Posts: 1,001
    If it has been sent royal mail and taken over fifteen days they should have resent your order and chased up compensation from RM themselves, a phone call is often more effective than an email. If it is a trackable courier then shout at someone :wink:
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    Mongoose Teocali
    Giant STP0

Why are MTB economics; spend twice as much as you intended, but only half as much as you wish you could afford? :roll: