Watched item

cyco2
cyco2 Posts: 593
New on here so trying to find my way round.

Question. Is there a way on here I can log which post I've been on so that I don't have to trawl for it. :?

This is a really great site. I've not bothered before to go on it because I've been busy with other things. I just hope I can help somebody with my contributions. :D
...................................................................................................

If you want to be a strong rider you have to do strong things.
However if you train like a cart horse you'll race like one.

Comments

• Click 'Watch this topic for replies' and you'll get emails when a topic has new comments.

Welcome, and glad you like the site!
    John Stevenson
  • bartimaeus
    bartimaeus Posts: 1,812
    "Search", then "Search for Author"... enter your username and it will tell you all the threads to which you have contributed.
    Vitus Sentier VR+ (2018) GT Grade AL 105 (2016)
    Giant Anthem X4 (2010) GT Avalanche 1.0 (2010)
    Kingley Vale and QECP Trail Collective - QECP Trail Building
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Bartimaeus wrote:
    "Search", then "Search for Author"... enter your username and it will tell you all the threads to which you have contributed.

Or just click on your name at the bottom of the main forum page.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • cyco2
    cyco2 Posts: 593
    Many thanks for the replies. I must have got lazy with the other sites. I can see I need to get in training :)
    ...................................................................................................

If you want to be a strong rider you have to do strong things.
    However if you train like a cart horse you'll race like one.