The Best service.

s2018690
s2018690 Posts: 13
edited December 2010 in MTB general
Chain Reaction. the best customer service bar non.

Last week the Barings in me rear hub decided to give up the ghost and since I had only had this since July I sent an email to them complaining and then this morning in the post I received a new hub no questions asked that in my book is very good customer service.

Comments

• Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    CRC are a great company, never had a problem with them in countless years of ordering with them.

Also, Superstar are good too, never had a problem with them either, and Hope were amazing when my rear hub gave up.
  • cavegiant
    cavegiant Posts: 1,546
    CRC are (now) a good company with good customer service.

They are not the best. White Brothers in the USA take that title.
    For UK, hope is good, Superstar components are AMAZING.

just giving credit where it is due ;-)
    Why would I care about 150g of bike weight, I just ate 400g of cookies while reading this?
  • andyrm
    andyrm Posts: 550
    Roger Seal at Bionicon wins hands down IMO. Anyone who owns a Bionicon has probably dealt with the legend that is Roger. That's not a title I give lightly either. Here's just one example of brilliant service from him.

I emailed to check the spec on new F.I.T system headset bearings as mine were on the way out (well out of warranty and after an absolute hammering). He came back to me within minutes and arranged to drop them down to the LBS round the corner from my office next day so that I could easily get hold of them ahead of the weekend.

:D