Photos for Katusha Fans

The Other McHoy
The Other McHoy Posts: 161
edited December 2010 in Pro race
Popped over to Calpe on Friday and took some photos of the Katusha squad. Mario Cippolini was there in an advisory role. Check out the new Focus bikes and Vision wheels.

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz27 ... er%202010/

Comments

• timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    Nice pics. Really not sure about MCipolini bikes though.
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
  • When I saw it out by the bus with a bidon on it (and filled with water) I thought we were going to see him out riding. One thing for sure, it's not designed for the average cyclist.
  • I really like the Katusha leg warmers with Katusha written on them. Other teams should do it, they look very smart

bettiniphoto_0047551_1_full_download__600.jpg[/img]
    Lead, Follow, or get out of the way...

Ribble Gran Fondo
    Shimano 105
    CSN Superleggera XL50
    Speedplay X2
    Met SineThesis
    Sidi Ergo 2
    Garmin 705
  • Very nice photos red and white colour's on the focus look different.Vision wheels are spectacular.Is it just me or are the katusha cyclist really tall.

Any way The focus izalco must be a great bike as katusha are a really good team,not like milram.As far as I know katusha have a three year deal with focus.Interesting that katusha use prologo saddles as well,I am a big fan of prologo.

Cant wait for Jan 18,tour down under on eurosport
  • pedro118118
    pedro118118 Posts: 1,102
    The MCippolini bike looks awful..............like some half TT/half road prototype and about as comfortable as a length of razorwire.
  • vision267 wrote:
    Any way The focus izalco must be a great bike as katusha are a really good team,not like milram.

the izalco is an awesome frame. I love mine.. its light, very stiff and is very comfortable on 100mile+ rides. Milram didnt have a good season, but they put the bikes through their paces. Dominik Roels really put his through the paces, in a lot of breakaways etc.
  • Vino2007
    Vino2007 Posts: 340
    I really like the Katusha leg warmers with Katusha written on them. Other teams should do it, they look very smart

bettiniphoto_0047551_1_full_download__600.jpg[/img]

Most teams do