My current bikes

ramemtbers
ramemtbers Posts: 1,562
edited December 2010 in Your mountain bikes
So, after a rather eventful year of having a bike nicked :evil: and buying and selling rather alot (too much) i am finally satisfied (for the moment :lol: ) with my 2 bikes. I still have my DH bike Norco VPS and i now also own a Lappiere zesty 214.

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0118.jpg

DSCF0116.jpg

I do miss having a Hardtail though.

Comments

• Stuy-b
    Stuy-b Posts: 248
    i like the red/white and white/red, really complement each other well.
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    very nice pair of bikes there.

the only thing that i'd change on the norco is get a e13 taco guide as without the bashguard it would look better
  • Both looking very nice, and the color combos on both are superd.
  • ramemtbers
    jay12:- I dont know about changing to a taco guide, as because the iscg's aren't designed for it if i did get a strike it could rip them off my frame. On new frames you can actually void the warrenty if you use a taco style guide.

That is why the new carbo V10 has iscg's designed for a taco.

So i don't know whether i would have one or not. A straiteline silent guid is always an option though....
  • i'd get the silent guide myself.

The angle of the Norco makes it looked squished and very tall at the front (unless it is like that! lol)
  • ramemtbers
    i'd get the silent guide myself.

The angle of the Norco makes it looked squished and very tall at the front (unless it is like that! lol)

It is quite short wheel base, and the head angle on it is quite slack, you can tell it is a candian design as it is really short and stumpy. One thing which i have done now though is lower both the crowns on the fork, that makes it slightly lower....