Must give the bike shed a tidy

fatwomble
fatwomble Posts: 117
edited December 2010 in MTB general
At the very least move the non biking stuff out, as it's getting had to actually find space to work on any of the bikes.

5267143546_e63cb22649_z.jpg
SAM_0076 by fatwomble, on Flickr

Comments

• thel33ter
    thel33ter Posts: 2,684
    Nice collection.

Is it bad that thats what my bedroom seems to look like? :lol:
    And now you know, and knowing is half the battle
    05 Spesh Enduro Expert
    05 Trek 1000 Custom build
    Speedily Singular Thingy
  • You've got loads of room you should see my shed & theres only 3 bikes in it :lol: do what I do take your bike in the kitchen well it's nice & warm plus you can make a cuppa as you work away on the bike
    1991 Kona Cinder Cone in Cinder Gold
    www.borders4x4club.co.uk
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    My garage is a disaster area now :roll: Bits, bikes, tools, couple of motorbike engines, stacks of wood (you're not a real man if you don't own some stacks of wood), mystery components, a barbeque, the corpses of some old lawn mowers and one which I think still goes, all tied together with a garden hose. Considering how much time I spend in there I should probably sort it out :lol: It was the 5th bike that tipped it over the edge, now I can't work in it without taking the motorbike out.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Man I wish I even had a garage. I've got enough space in our flat for 1 bike, which I keep in my room. Have enough room to work on it though, in the heating and cooling of the flat, with all the good amenities right at my disposal so not too bad.
  • miss notax
    miss notax Posts: 2,572
    Is it wrong to have shed envy? :oops: :lol:
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc
  • Northwind wrote:
    My garage is a disaster area now :roll: Bits, bikes, tools, couple of motorbike engines, stacks of wood (you're not a real man if you don't own some stacks of wood), mystery components, a barbeque, the corpses of some old lawn mowers and one which I think still goes, all tied together with a garden hose. Considering how much time I spend in there I should probably sort it out :lol: It was the 5th bike that tipped it over the edge, now I can't work in it without taking the motorbike out.

+1 for the collection of random pieces of wood; absolutely essential.
  • As long as one bit of wood is used for the sole purpose of stirring paint...

My garage is a tip - may have to 'attack' it over the holidays. Think I may find a lost tribe of small shiny thing thieves somewhere under all the mess...
  • miss notax wrote:

For a man No - Perfectly normal

For a woman...Mmmmm sexy
  • Mark_K
    Mark_K Posts: 666
    miss notax wrote:
    Hmm shed envy nothing better than having a place to hide :wink:

DSC01272.JPG

DSC01268.JPG

DSC01269.JPG

DSC01294.JPG

Love my "shed" lol
  • Mark_K wrote:
    miss notax wrote:
    Hmm shed envy nothing better than having a place to hide :wink:

DSC01272.JPG

DSC01268.JPG

DSC01269.JPG

DSC01294.JPG

Love my "shed" lol

I hate you :D
  • That is much tidier than mine. Get your priorities right and swap the bikes to the bigger side :)
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    That is a great shed. If I knew where it was I'd steal all your stuff.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • bike-a-swan
    bike-a-swan Posts: 1,235
    I've lived in houses less well equipped than that, with rooms smaller too!
    Rock Lobster 853, Trek 1200 and a very old, tired and loved Apollo Javelin.
  • I'm sure, with a bit of Google Earth action we could find out where this shed of heaven in "Right in the heart of the Chilterns" is....

I baggsy the flat screen TV, the sun bed and the jump bike :lol:
  • Mark_K
    Mark_K Posts: 666
    Yer I kind of have to take security seriously. The shed has floor and wall anchors, Phone dialer alarm and dvr cctv with ip log in, the fences are spiked and there is a old folks home behind with possibly the most nosy neibours ever :shock: + a few other bits and bobs ! That said I'm still very cautious if we have ppl round or neibours have house parties ect Yer its cost a bit but we look at it as a house extension we now have a sofa bed in there so kids can use it as a play room and can have sleep over's and we shove our over night guests in the shed lol
  • captainfly
    captainfly Posts: 1,001
    bluehelmet wrote:
    As long as one bit of wood is used for the sole purpose of stirring paint...

Or is a nice bit of hardwood that you know you will use eventualy, but haven't done in the last fifteen years :roll:
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    Mongoose Teocali
    Giant STP0

Why are MTB economics; spend twice as much as you intended, but only half as much as you wish you could afford? :roll: