dhb Pace Tights

Cookie87
Cookie87 Posts: 18
edited December 2010 in Commuting general
I have given in and decided to buy a pair of tights to keep me commuting through the winter, having made it until now with leg warmers.

Do not want to spend too much and am therefore looking at dhb's Pace tights. I am a 34' waist and a 32' leg but tend to struggle for fit in shorts because of my thighs, with a circumference at their widest of 25'.

The size guide on Wiggle suggests that medium caters for waists up to 35', but there is no information about thigh circumference sizing and I can't see my legs getting into a medium...

So, basically, can anybody with experience buying these tights or similar from the dhb range hazard an informed guess at which would be the correct size for me?

Cheers.
Ridgeback Flight T2 2008

Comments

• BDFun
    BDFun Posts: 67
    I bought a pair of dhb Pace Roubaix tights in a medium and they fit me fairly well. I have a 30" waist, a 34" inside leg, and widest part of my thigh is about 21".

There's still a bit of give around my thighs, so you could try the medium and if it doesn't fit then just return/exchange them.

Maybe give Wiggle a message or post on the Q&A section of the product?
  • kurako
    kurako Posts: 1,098
    dhb sizing tends to be a bit more generous than other manufacturers. Medium is fine for me whereas I take large in just about evey other manufacturer. Why not order one of each and try them both. Wiggle are really good with returns and will give you a full refund on unsuitable items.
  • I just bought some of the Roubaix ones, I'm 5'11 and got the medium. They fit perfectly.