now have 4 bikes may have a problem more pics on link

5251896862_5f3e5c261f.jpg
DSCF1727 by johnlacoste2003, on Flickr
Life is not a spectator sport

Comments

• Nachimir
    Nachimir Posts: 126
    edited December 2010
    Blimey, not seen a Raleigh Marauder for about... 18 years I think. My older brother had one of those. Kids at school raved about them, but they were sh*t.
  • its so heavy but for £2 couldnt say no was going to singlespeed it but its so heavy
  • Don't give up yet.

My 15 year old British Eagle K2, now SS commuter:

http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/forums/vie ... t=12745889

The complete bike was really heavy so I was suprised how light the frame and forks were on there own. It's now my lightest bike :D

Years ago I got a bmx from a police auction. Most bikes were going for less than £10. I had to pay £60 'cos this other guy was really wanting it too. He came up to me after and said he was bidding on it for his son. I almost felt bad until he explained that the Police had taken it off his son who had stolen it previously. I sold it 3 months later for £80 after breaking my leg at the skate park on it.
    More freerange chicken than Freeride God
    Bighit , 5 , BFe
  • weird it was police auction i got these aswell
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    I had a marauder, not that exact model, the special edition with the white paint. It was not very good :lol:
    Uncompromising extremist
  • think i will tidy them up over the winter then stick them on ebay got an 1994 gary fisher might single speed that fancy keeping in sort of retro
    5069297890_56c2d8263c.jpg
    10-10-2010 by johnlacoste2003, on Flickr
  • chuckd
    chuckd Posts: 105
    Awesome stuff, II used to have a Raleigh Marauder, brings back memories :)