The bad doctor still up to his old tricks

Comments

• "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241

She went downhill when she got involved with Take That.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    RichN95 wrote:

She went downhill when she got involved with Take That.
    Sorry, I'm a bit confused, she was taking what? Did Fuentes give her boil in the bag Clen too?
  • RichN95.
    bompington wrote:
    Sorry, I'm a bit confused, she was taking what? Did Fuentes give her boil in the bag Clen too?

My guess is botox - lots of it.
  • RichN95.
    It seems as though some wires have been crossed on this one. It's Albert Leon (a MTBer) who is involved, not Luis Leon Sanchez.
  • bipedal
    bipedal Posts: 466
    Link to cycling appears to be Jose Luis Pascua, who has coached, among others, Pedro Delgado, Oscar Pereiro and Carlos Sastre

http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/6677/ ... April.aspx
  • edhornby
    edhornby Posts: 1,780
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/athletics/9276020.stm

athlete who is a vice president of the Spanish AA now nobbled, maybe all those who missed out on bans during puerto will get a second investigation
    "I get paid to make other people suffer on my wheel, how good is that"
    --Jens Voight
  • mrushton
    mrushton Posts: 5,182
    More on this at Innerring in which Dr.Fuentes is quoted as saying the Spanish Football team would lose the World Cup title if he says too much- prob.what some of us suspected, that cycling is the tip of an iceberg
    M.Rushton
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Is Spain the new East Germany then?
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    bompington wrote:
    Is Spain the new East Germany then?

The German taxpayer must think so. They've spent the last 20 years paying for the latter and the next 20 paying for the former ;)
  • A Fuentes cellmate talks to Marca.com

Google translation (my emphasis):
    They spent a few minutes after two in the afternoon when after several hours of waiting at the exit of the Court of Guard, a witty raterillo addressed the reporters: "Damn, you still have to wait a few hours because the doctor still does not been called to testify. I have brought a sandwich, which he said was three days without eating. "
    David, such was the character, was at ease with reporters: "I believe he is innocent, it seems good people. And it looks you know. It is quieter than an eight, not the viejillo-by Manuel Pascual Piqueras - which is pretty bad. "
    After asking for a cigar to the audience - "once stood the watch, another 100 euros I had and snuff package now," he said, "for they say that we are thieves" - continued his story: "The doctor told me the other time it took him something, but this time absolutely nothing and is here because he is a champion Marta Dominguez of the World, I did not know, and the prosecutor will want to get involved but do not have relationship. "
    The good thing you left for last: "We have said that if he spoke, we would have no World Cup or European. You see he knows this, but I told that I am keen on sport and did not want to know more"
    Well. Certaintly...
  • victorponf
    victorponf Posts: 1,187
    Hope Dr. NO talk about football, this sport looks untouchable
    If you like Flandes, Roubaix or Eroica, you would like GP Canal de Castilla, www.gpcanaldecastilla.com