Anyone else on the CS7 between 0600-0630 ?

Freshfunkmeister
Freshfunkmeister Posts: 79
edited December 2010 in Commuting chat
.....it's just that I'm on there between those times and hardly ever see a soul to, erm, race with etc etc.....

..or is it just the weather that is keeping most folks off the rd ?
FCN 5 - Fuji Roubaix 2
FCN 11 - Giant Trance X3

Comments

• I have tried it the last two days as a change from my usual route through Dulwich Village. I have been getting to Colliers Wood around 5:50 and travel the full length so should see you passing me soon :oops: .

Just met up with one SS rider on a white bike so far. Unfortunately I'm still getting my bearings so am taking it a bit easy. :roll:

Time to commit the route to memory and MTFU... Coming through!
    Beep Beep Richie.

FCN +7 (Hanzo Fixed. Simple - for the commute)
    FCN +10 (Loud and proud PA)
  • I usually leave the house at 615 which puts me on CS7 (Colliers Wood) at about 630 and use it all the way to Stockwell. Usually dressed in Black on a Blue/White Bianchi, but only when the mercury is in positive figures.
    Bianchi Nirone C2C FCN4
  • Too early for me. I don't hit the smurf highway until 8 most mornings. At this time it's thronging with cyclists.

How do you find it with the bus lanes unrestricted before 7? I imagine that inconvenience is offset by the lower traffic volumes?
  • gaz545
    gaz545 Posts: 493
    Too early for me, like Origamist i am usually on it at around 8. maybe 7.45 if i head towards colliers wood instead of balham.