SRS EVENTS Cyclosportive Series 2011 (early bird entries)

SRS Events
SRS Events Posts: 264
SRS EVENTS CYCLOSPORTIVE SERIES 2011

The SRS Events 2011 website is now open

Events :-

THE BURGESS HILL SPRINGTIME CLASSIC CYCLOSPORTIVE 20TH MARCH 2011

THE BURGESS HILL TOUR DE WEALD CYCLOSPORTIVE 12TH JUNE 2011

THE BURGESS HILL 1066 RIDE CYCLOSPORTIVE 3RD JULY 2011

THE BURGESS HILL RUMBLE CYCLOSPORTIVE 21ST AUGUST 2011

THE BURGESS HILL AUTUMN CLASSIC CYCLOSPORTIVE 25TH SEPTEMBER 2011

Early Bird Reductions are available for a limited period !

Comments

• Early bird entries are available on all the SRS Events Cyclosportive events until the 4th Jan 2011
    Although you must hurry to get the most discount

Up to the 14th Deceember entry is £19
    Afterwards up to the 04 January 2011 entry is £22
    Standard price of entry is £26

http://twitter.com/srsevents
  • Really looking forward to these events. I have entered the Springtime Classic for this year as I did the Springtime Classic last year and really enjoyed it. All I need now is for it to stop snowing so I can actually ride my bike!!!!
    Has anybody done the Tour de Weald? How hard is the 127 miler? I have never ridden over 100 miles, and that would be a great target for next year, but if the Tour de Weald is mountainous, I might do a shorter version of it.
  • Karl2010
    Karl2010 Posts: 511
    Really looking forward to these events. I have entered the Springtime Classic for this year as I did the Springtime Classic last year and really enjoyed it. All I need now is for it to stop snowing so I can actually ride my bike!!!!
    Has anybody done the Tour de Weald? How hard is the 127 miler? I have never ridden over 100 miles, and that would be a great target for next year, but if the Tour de Weald is mountainous, I might do a shorter version of it.

What a blag! - Its ok to Advertise your events but trying to blag us aswell by seting up new Bike Radar account called Cycleclipper! - Give me a brake!