What Road bike for £2000

sibell21
sibell21 Posts: 2
edited December 2010 in Road buying advice
I need some advice on which Road bike to buy, I have a maximum of £2000 to spend. Just after some advice on what to look out for, I really like the look of the Pinarello fp2 105, can anybody recommend this or anything else.

Cheers

Comments

• rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,913
    Please use the search function.

This topic has been done time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****
  • thel33ter
    thel33ter Posts: 2,684
    Get whichever fits best after testing a couple out.
    rozzer32 wrote:
    Please use the search function.

This topic has been done time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again
    and time again :lol:
    And now you know, and knowing is half the battle
    05 Spesh Enduro Expert
    05 Trek 1000 Custom build
    Speedily Singular Thingy
  • First look on one of the big on-line retailers to see what's out there, then get out to your LBS and she what they got. Being the end of the year you should be able to pick up a good bargain as they are trying to clear 2010 stock to make way for the new 2011 stuff.

Its OK liking the look of something but until you have seen it, been sized for it and most important ridden a bike you will never know if its the one.

Any decent shop should be asking you what you want the bike for, types of ridding etc and should listen to you.
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.