After some light slicks.

Mark Elvin
Mark Elvin Posts: 997
edited December 2010 in Commuting chat
Well, as a result of the accident last year, it has become apparent that my MTB'ing days are finished & I'm confined to cycle tracks & the road.

So I'm looking for some really light slicks to go on the Crossmax wheels I have, thought about Schwalbe Kojaks.

Any suggestions please.
2012 Cannondale Synapse

Comments

• Alphabet
    Alphabet Posts: 436
    i'd leave it a few more days if i were you. bit slippery out there at the moment.

:D
  • I had Schwalbe Kojaks come on my bike, and I switched them for Conti GP 4 Seasons as soon as I could. They had all the puncture resistance of tissue paper, which was not great for West London. So yeah, I personally wouldn't get them again.
    FCN - 10
    Cannondale Bad Boy Solo with baggies.
  • waddlie
    waddlie Posts: 542
    Mark Elvin wrote:
    Well, as a result of the accident last year, it has become apparent that my MTB'ing days are finished & I'm confined to cycle tracks & the road.

So I'm looking for some really light slicks to go on the Crossmax wheels I have, thought about Schwalbe Kojaks.

Any suggestions please.

Scuse the ignorance, are your wheels 26" or 700c? We talking about the shiny white bike here?

I have a pair of 26" x 1.175 Conti Gatorskins if you want to give them a go? Very light and rapid. Plenty of life left in them too. Give me a shout if interested.
    Rules are for fools.
  • Yeah, the nice shiney white/carbon one.

Have bought some folding Kojaks in the end after a chappie here recommended them. Thanks for the kind offer though.
    2012 Cannondale Synapse
  • Yeah, the nice shiney white/carbon one.

Have bought some folding Kojaks in the end after a chappie here recommended them. Thanks for the kind offer though.
    2012 Cannondale Synapse