Good Morning powered by Justin Case

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited November 2010 in The Crudcatcher
Morning pathetic earth creatures

Just off to work again, there appears to be an inch of snow on the ground, fortunately no wandering down the sidings for trains for me today.

Major Tredz fail yesterday, i ordered some Sealskinz socks and liner gloves on Saturday, and then got an email saying theyre out of stock until next week. Think a trip to go outdoors is needed instead.

In other news its the last official day of Movember, :( I've become very attatched to the tash, so much so I might try and keep it,

Other than that thats about it, I might go and have a climb later.

Laters, innit

(Oh and edit last day and a bit on my wii and lots of shoot on ebay, so go and bid! Just search for wii and 11 games, I'm seller gaz-derry)
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• Greetings, I am up a little too early this morning as far as I'm concerned
    We've had another bout of snowfall in Stoke as forecast by the Met Office, I have to be in Manchester for 2PM, so the drive from home to the motorway should be interesting.
  • T>oday will be filled with me attempting to work on a research paper due on Thursday, but most likely will end up with me slacking.

Morning all!
  • Today I have work :(

But I'm off up to the couriersat lunch to pick up my xbox and games :D

But not all my games have arrived :(

Tonight will be spent xboxing :D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Morning

Snow = handbrake fun on the way to work :)

Sister in law over again tonight, so do some study & maybe half an hour on the turbo trainer is in order for later.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    today is full of both meh and win, too cold for me but have the bike up for sale and it's surprisingly generating interest despite being broken.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Morning all. A balmy 1° here in the Mountain Biking Capital of the UK - almost T-shirt and shorts weather :)

Sadly the slight increase in temperature has reduced the chance of a 'comedy hat' event from some of my co-workers whose only experience of the outdoors is when they stagger from the house to the car.

Also the covering of snow on the car park seems to have completely knackered people's ability to park :?
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    I'm still in bed :)
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Gazlar wrote:
    Morning pathetic earth creatures

*Feels left out*

Good Morning Freaks!

Today, we have snow! Not a lot of snow though, about 1cm and its already starting to melt. :( This mean't I was able to get to work, which is where I am now, until the snow starts to fall, then I'm off home again...

Need to sort out some photos whilst I'm here and update the NRS thread.

Bacon is on order as is the coffee. :D
  • Morning all,
    We finally had a very light dusting of snow on the ground today here. Today is Tuesday so that means night ride tonight, going to be a chilly one.
    Santa Cruz Chameleon
    Orange Alpine 160
  • I am using my uber mind powers to draw more snow for about an hours time falling up to 6" deep... so i can go home to bed again.

That will be all my worshipers :p
  • Penylope
    Penylope Posts: 320
    good morrow fair citizens!

snow snow snow snow :D fun getting to the coal face this morning, fecking lorries getting stuck in my way :evil: i dont think anybody told the local council that we were forecast any snow, they didn't bother sending out the gritters anyway :roll:

much watching of clocks today until 2pm gets here, then away home for a lazy afternoon.
    MTB's, SC Blur LTc & Cotic Soul (26" definitely aint dead!).
    Other, Genesis Croix De Fer
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Alot of snow first thing, but it's all melting. Took 2 hours to drive the 40 miles to work this morning.

Why is it that the people driving £50K Range Rovers, X5s, and Porsche Cayennes are unable to drive through slushy water at more than 10mph? :evil: FFS the mighty Panda overtook about 8 of them.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • .blitz
    Why is it that the people driving £50K Range Rovers, X5s, and Porsche Cayennes are unable to drive through slushy water at more than 10mph?
    Ain't that the truth :roll:

PITA
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Proper snowey here today, got about 6" and all the routes to work are blocked by numptys trying to proove they can get in.
    No 1 and I will be heading to the fields in a bit to go sledding while No 2 and wifey stay in the warm.
    Still Ill and now now the snot has a tinge of blood colour! Grr
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • El Capitano
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Nose Worms! :shock:
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Nose Worms! :shock:
    Phew thought it might of been nose aids
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    i had a late start, played some squash (exceptionally badly, even for me!) then got a call to say we are snowed in at work so i have a lovely day off.

it appears my dog fuckingbastardwell loves the snow, she was having a fine old time out there when we went walkies.

also, my mpg went through the roof as i made my last car journey using pure smugness to overtake all of the webbos in their 2 wheel drive cars. im feeling very satisfied.

off shopping in a minute then im having a lovely sit on the sofa!!
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Gazlar wrote:
    I've become very attatched to the tash, so much so I might try and keep it

She's not worth it!
  • sheepsteeth

Why is it that the people driving £50K Range Rovers, X5s, and Porsche Cayennes are unable to drive through slushy water at more than 10mph? :evil: FFS the mighty Panda overtook about 8 of them.

they must be webbos, we have a bunch of discoverys at the moment at work and they drive through everything. i think people just dont want to get them dirty.
  • Andy
    Kitty wrote:

It was a good night. Thanks.
  • El Capitano
    [quote="sheepsteeth" also, my mpg went through the roof as i made my last car journey using pure smugness to overtake all of the webbos in their 2 wheel drive cars. im feeling very satisfied.
    [/quote]

+ Subaru AWD System... :D
  • sheepsteeth
    very much so. i even have low range ratio in my cheap ugly thirsty slow subaru which i love on days like today!
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    Har :D I just have the power of an old, RWD thing with wide tyres and a relatively large engine.

I'm the one crawling down the road. Facing the wrong way.
  • Andy
    Tartanyak wrote:
    Har :D I just have the power of an old, RWD thing with wide tyres and a relatively large engine.

I'm the one spinning down the road.
  • sheepsteeth
    Tartanyak wrote:

I'm the one crawling down the road. Facing the wrong way.

but that is all part of the fun of bmw owner ship eh!?
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Andy wrote:
    Kitty wrote:

It was a good night. Thanks.

You wish whorebag.
  • Afternoon all,

Feeble attempt at snow round my way this morning, was nearly all melted by lunchtime. Hopefully it’ll have another go before the weekend.

Apparently I’m decorating the hallway when I get home tonight. The wife mentioned something about redecorating on Sunday, I then came home from work yesterday to find a metre square patch of paint in the hall that she had done with a sample pot. But she has now decided that she is no good at this sort of thing so I have to finish it all off “Or it will just look messy”. Think I might tell her the new hallway is 1 of her Xmas presents, that’ll learn her.

Is it 5 yet?
    "I ride to eat"
  • .blitz
    Stuart_C wrote:
    Think I might leave it like that until Xmas 2015, that’ll learn her.