To the guy with a broken leg at Embankment...

hfidgen
hfidgen Posts: 340
edited November 2010 in Commuting chat
To the guy with a broken leg and massive plaster cast at Embankment station this morning:

First you chose to cross the road about 5 seconds after my set of lights went green. We were only about 20 metres away, didn't the sound of revving motorbikes and the general rush of wheels give you a clue? Or did the large Blackberry glued to your ear get in the way somewhat?

Second I was on the brakes and really was about to stop, so there was really no need to try and run. You were in a plaster cast after all and while it has been noted that I do possess a dark sense of humor; shouting "run, cripple, run" whilst chasing you up the road wasn't really on my agenda for this morning.

With all that in mind, I was particularly impressed when you told whoever you were talking to on the phone to hold on a sec and then proceeded to call me a "f***ing c****" as all the other motorbikes and taxi's poured past a foot to my right.

Hope you don't break your other leg,
Get well soon.

Kisses - x x

PS, how did you break it in the first place? Did it involve crossing the road whilst on your phone? Just curious.
FCN 4 - BMC CX02

Comments