Good Morning Freaks (with a sprinkling of TGIF)

El Capitano
El Capitano Posts: 6,401
edited November 2010 in The Crudcatcher
Today, I am mostly going to be fettling. :D

Laters...

Comments

• spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Today is yet again full of win.

A meeting from 10.30 to 12.30 and then the first of 8 Christmas lunches so far.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,882
    Today is going to be good.........

I will keep repeating that till it happens
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    Morning! Today is 50/50 for me..

It's Friday, it's payday and theres cake in the office = win

The other bloke in my department is leaving to go travelling today, which leaves me in a dept of women (which would be good, but only 1 is hot). Also, the most annoying one has just found out she passed her probabtion, and is actually still crying with happiness. What a knob. All of that = fail.

But, there's cake, tea, and will soon be a breakfast baguette added to the equation, so it's a good day regardless!
  • Payday for me, so i'm off on a drunken adventure through bars in Vienna with some buds. Can't go wrong.
  • Payday for me, so i'm off on a drunken adventure through bars in Vienna with some buds. Can't go wrong.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    well another 2.5 weeks till payday for me :evil:
    cold that was going seems to be back with avengance :evil:
    Bacon and sausage stick was consumed but this stupid cold prevented me enjoying it by not letting me taste any of the lovely fried pig :evil: :evil: oh and the fact i cant breath while eating. :evil:
    Roll on home time
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    I've not been able to shake this cold for about a week - but now it's migrated frmo my head t my throat. Which is fun!

Moan moan whinge, whinge whinge whine.
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Morning all. Dry, sunny, crisp and cold what a great start to the day. Last night was unusual in that I neither rode nor fettled, I actually stayed in and watched TV :shock:

Don't think I'll be doing that again :)
  • VWsurfbum
    Ah last night, i got home about 7:30, kids gone to bed so i popped on the old Senheissers and headed down to the 24hr Tesco's to do the monthly food shop, its amazing how much more enjoyable shopping is when there's less chavs about and decent music blasting! I bet the CCTV guys were watching me as i have a little terretts when headphones on in the form of sporadic dancing and odd kareoke moment :shock: :oops:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    to be brutally honest im soo glad this weeks over :lol:

nightmare at work all week, very little to get excited about, and i dont get paid til next tuesday. but all will be sorted (well most things will be) today hopefully, the bank accounts still buldging at the seems and i cant wait any longer, im gonna blow the lot on something shiny :D
  • Well its a gorgeous day up here. Was a touch chilly at work last night, now that reminds me. It must be bed time.

Weekend of adventuring with The boy to look forward too. Although his mates' party on Sunday could be a drag. Hey Ho.
    fly like a mouse, run like a cushion be the small bookcase!
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Coldest day so far, and I agreed to let my step-dad use my car, so today I shall be walking everywhere :(

Oh well, at least the heating is sorta fixed for work tonight.
  • Clear skies, day off work... I should be out riding, but it's cold and I haven't quite managed the MTFU yet.
  • TGIF BAWO!

Before A Week Off
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • Usually_Lurking watch some mtb videos, that always gets me in the mood. Hit the trails whilst they're cold, frozen mud is the best thing!

Today I have some work to do, and also some fettling. Changing the rear mech on my blender hopefully, and fitting an LS1 :D
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    literally have been waiting for friday for what seems like an eternity - a week of computer systems down, power cuts, punctures, epic wheel failures, but i've made it, IT IS FRIDAY!

and thats a FACT!

this weekend holds drinking, Jackass 3D and a 10am trip to cwm carn to smack my b*itch up - what more can i ask for?
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    today is full of snow.

will be digging the car out later as i could not get out this morning.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning losers

I shall be popping down to Bilston market to stock up on meat based provisions in a short while, before making my way to work. Work will be followed by a couple of hours in the gym (its quiet at midnight so I can get my hands on equipment)

thats about the size of it in a nutshell
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • .blitz
    Gazlar wrote:
    ...Bilston market
    O.M.G. :shock:
  • Gazlar
    .blitz wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    ...Bilston market
    O.M.G. :shock:

I was born and dragged up in Bilston, and the Market is a wonsderful place, inhabited mainly by pensioners, and the couple of wenches on the Fish stand are top notch

Plus, its really cheap for meat and veg

And you have the added bonus of the Major with its orange chips, truly the finest in the land
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • .blitz
    I'll take your word for it that it has changed quite a bit since the last time I was there :)
  • Gazlar
    Ok Bilston Market plan shelved, rand my nan to see if she needed any shopping, and she spent 2 hours on the phone grumbling about my mom, so no time to shop now, off to work instead
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Payday for me, so i'm off on a drunken adventure through bars in Vienna with some buds. Can't go wrong.

This was my plan, but I totally forgot I owed £££ and they took it out today
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • ...and the couple of wenches on the Fish stand are top notch

I think we need photographic evidence before we are expected to believe this!
  • Gazlar
    ok next time I go
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Today, I am mostly going to be fettling. :D

*insert huuuuuge smilie face here*

Well, apart from shoving a length of gear cable under my nail, pinching my hand in some pliers, supergluing a tyre to the kitchen floor and supergluing me to the superglue tube, everything's worked out fine.

Commuter's rear puncture and ripped tyre have been fixorated, NRS has been rebuilt and it's snowing.

And, I got free stuffs (much better than Haribos) from Clee Cycles.

Excellent day so far. :D
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Will get a better pic over the weekend but she is finally up and running!

26112010273.jpg
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    edited November 2010
    Gazlar wrote:
    Morning losers

its quiet at midnight so I can get my hands on equipment

ive got some equipment for you.

this week is over, was good but was a false peak as the course isnt finished for another 2 weeks.

had ghurka curry though which was exceptional
  • VWsurfbum
    Gazlar wrote:
    Morning losers

its quiet at midnight so I can get my hands on equipment

ive got some equipment for you.

this week is over, was good but was afalse peak as the course sint finished for another 2 weeks.

had ghurka curry though which was exceptional
    Did you use 1 or 2 Ghurka's?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    You haven't got a got a good got equipmenting in you
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp