I unfollowed Tom Danielson on Twitter today

takethehighroad
takethehighroad Posts: 6,604
edited November 2010 in Pro race
I just felt that whilst he has interesting things to say, his time of doing anything remotely interesting on the bike is over.

Wonder what everyone else thinks of him, and also which other riders will you be "unfollowing" (not necessarily on Twitter) over the next few months?

Comments

• andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,070
    whilst he has interesting things to say

Really? :shock:
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    I follow Fumy Beppu, even though he only ever posts in Japanese. I don't have the heart to unfollow him because he followed me back :oops:
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    What a lightweight afx, you should have just learnt Japanese.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    I used to follow Tom Peterson. But he was such a tea party-like tool I couldn't stand it
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    I just felt that whilst he has interesting things to say, his time of doing anything remotely interesting on the bike is over.

Wasn't he top ten in the Vuelta? Surely that's the best result he's had for quite some time.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • I guess. Maybe I just got bored of him, but then maybe coming top ten in the Vuelta does that to someone eh?
  • iainf72 wrote:
    I used to follow Tom Peterson. But he was such a tea party-like tool I couldn't stand it
    Kristian House has made the occasional right-wing / ignorant comment on his feed but for some reason I still follow him.

Most cyclists' tweets are pretty dull so I tend to bleep over them. (Mine are too but I'm not famous.) I'm not getting as many insights into life as a pro as I hoped - unless it's really that dull.
  • Jacopo Guarnieri's worth following, he tweeted this yesterday
    i'm feeling so "glam" listen at lou reed very loud!

followed by this this morning (Wednesday)
    On the gym's TVs there is the Queen's videography! Yeah!

The Downing brothers and the CycleSport staff also have a good level of banter