Yep, another CAAD9 - Liquigas colours

brit66
brit66 Posts: 350
edited November 2010 in Your road bikes
Frame 54cm. Sram Force groupset (replacing the Tiagra stuff it came with), Ksyrium SL wheels.

For my ability this is the only bike I'll ever need and now just need some nice aero carbon wheels for the summer to make me a happy man.

p1020506650.jpg

p1020504650.jpg

Comments

• Lagavulin
    Lagavulin Posts: 1,688
    Nice. 8) I think you can get away with the tyres due to that magic red spoke. :lol:

I've been riding mine through the some of the crap too but I'm not sure I want to subject it to the real harshness of winter. I'm starting to think I might have made a faux pas and have to invest in another machine. Justified the CAAD9 as a properly fitted understudy to my Izoard but I love it just as much. I don't even want to put Cruds or SKS Raceblades on it to be honest - even heavily taped my ill-fitting Allez's black paintwork suffered irreversibly with guard mounts on the seat stays - so I can only imagine the white will be even worse. :(
    Went out for a spin on my MTB at lunch-time and was rather envious of the man who past me on a fully decked out Ribble winter hack.

Did you manage to get hold of a frame+fork only or have to split an off the shelf build?