snooks Posts: 1,521
    :oops:
    FCN:5, 8 & 9
    If I'm not riding I'm shooting http://grahamsnook.com
    THE Game
    Watch out for HGVs
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    baby wipes ftw. If they can shift mecomium, they can shift anything.

Oh man, I just googled this. I did *not* need that as part of my personal lexicon before it was necessary.
  • mcj78
    mcj78 Posts: 634
    notsoblue wrote:

Oh man, I just googled this. I did *not* need that as part of my personal lexicon before it was necessary.

You got me curious & I did too, a decision I instantly regret. Thanks google - there should be a page that pops up in these circumstances saying "are you sure you want to know - it's pretty grim?" *shudder*
    Moda Issimo
    Genesis Volare 853
    Charge Filter Apex
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    mcj78 wrote:
    notsoblue wrote:

You got me curious & I did too, a decision I instantly regret. Thanks google - there should be a page that pops up in these circumstances saying "are you sure you want to know - it's pretty grim?" *shudder*
    Yes, things you cannot unsee :(

I wonder if baby wipes can be used as a proxy for mindbleach?
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    baby wipes, also good for cleaning mess tins on camping/field weekends :D
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • When I was doing up my house - a semi-derelict maisonette - the bathroom and the kitchen were the last rooms to get finished, and I was without a bath, a shower and a kitchen sink for about 6 months. I used to do that washing business at work including the hair. So have you not got showers at work?
  • snooks
    snooks Posts: 1,521
    Buppy wrote:
    So have you not got showers at work?

I have which is alright on the way to work, but now I'm at home for the weekend and have baby wipes to look forward to :0/
    FCN:5, 8 & 9
    If I'm not riding I'm shooting http://grahamsnook.com
    THE Game
    Watch out for HGVs
  • djrock
    djrock Posts: 66
    If you have a garden hose then wash outside. It soon gets the blood pumping. :lol: