RPCC - 20 November

thebongolian
thebongolian Posts: 333
Think there was an appettite for a ride on Satruday, probably to Windsor and back.

Weather looks drizzly but will still aim to meet at Richmond Gate at 9 am - hope to see you there

Comments

• Berns12
    Berns12 Posts: 198
    Need to work off my share of the 18 dishes we had last night so I will be there.

As I have the unfortunate commute from afar, I will probably get there around 8.20 as to avoid the traffic build up and do a couple of slow laps of the Park.

Haven't been on the Windsor ride, will there be a cafe stop?
  • Haven't done a cafe stop in the past but think there's a cafe near Virginia Water station we cab stop at if that's desired
  • J09
    J09 Posts: 122
    Can also count me in.

Windsor ride sounds mostly flat, so do not expect me to pull you guys along for very long stretches...
  • morph
    morph Posts: 63
    I'm in for a rare appearance.

I'm keener for a 9am start than 8:20 but can do either.

There is a very nice cafe in Windsor I've been to the last few times, well worth a visit - good coffee and millions of tasty cakes to choose from :)
    http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid ... sBQ&dtab=2
  • Think 9 am is the plan - Berns is just gonna get there early. Good to have a cafe reccommended. I'll figure out route that takes it in.

And weather looks to be cold and foggy so maybe bring lights
  • morph
    morph Posts: 63
    http://connect.garmin.com/activity/46621051 is route I've taken before.

Think we did staines/egham on the way out and then went back via the park.
  • tyskie
    tyskie Posts: 252
    Should be there, but having had a couple of months of holiday and general sloth, I may have problems keeping up. :oops:
  • Berns12
    Berns12 Posts: 198
    J09 wrote:
    Can also count me in.

Windsor ride sounds mostly flat, so do not expect me to pull you guys along for very long stretches...

That's fine Jorge. That is why we have big Al to drag us there and back :)