Gupta-patel

DonDaddyD
DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
edited November 2010 in Commuting chat
Nov 2010
Trust me, this isn't drivel compared to most of DDD's posts.
Sep 2010
I wish he'd disappear along with his aimless posts.
Aug 2010
Don's Daily Diatribe.

And in the Cake stop before I even knew of his/her existence
Aug 2010
You find DonDaddyD's posts interesting and informative.

And on his first visit to the much loved Morpeth
Sep 2010
I won't be going back there again.

I'm calling it out...

I've never spoken to this person directly, even when they PM'd me to find out if it was OK to insult me, I just ignored it as I suspected very basic trolling.

But Gupta has tried hard, oh so very hard, to get the attention that trolls normally crave. So after a valiant four months of trying (unprovoked on my part) here it is Gupta, you're very own DonDaddyD thread, enjoy!

But wait! I have questions, not to Gupta directly of course.

Who is Gupta-patel?

At first I thought the account was just someone on here having a laugh, trying to be a troll (the humor of which is subjective to the individual) but going through the account and looking at the other posts it seems to be in fact a real person... with a DonDaddyD obsession.

Then there was the whole Morpeth attendance, did it really happen? Guys who were there that day please clarify.

I'm just curious.
Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game

Comments

• navt
    navt Posts: 374
    Ahh, the tribulations of an obsessed woman. Enjoy it DDD.
  • Gupta = Always
    Patel = Tyred
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    You, sir, have a Stalker - welcome to the Hollywood lifestyle....
  • kelsen
    kelsen Posts: 2,003
    navt wrote:
    Ahh, the tribulations of an obsessed woman. Enjoy it DDD.

Except, as far as my limited knowledge of Indian names go, it's a male name.
  • Gupta = Always
    Patel = Tyred

Nah. AT was smart, and could be funny.

GP is an idiot. And an inept one to boot.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    Greg66 wrote:
    Gupta = Always
    Patel = Tyred

+1

DDD, in answer to your morpeth question: no

Edit: awaiting a second DNFTT whack from Lit
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • lost_in_thought
    lost_in_thought Posts: 10,563
    edited November 2010
    JonGinge wrote:
    Greg66 wrote:
    Gupta = Always
    Patel = Tyred

+1

+ another 1

*rolls up newspaper...

EDIT: Actually, in this instance, I'm not sure if the troll is DDD or G-P
  • W1
    W1 Posts: 2,636
    Well DDD, you do post lots and lots of self-gratifying, pompous, attention wh*reing inane drivel that seems to go on for eternity, so maybe he has a point?
  • Greg T
    Greg T Posts: 3,266
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    But Gupta has tried hard, oh so very hard, to get the attention that trolls normally crave.

Ahem......

Have you seen Fight Club.....
    Fixed gear for wet weather / hairy roadie for posing in the sun.

What would Thora Hurd do?
  • Sewinman
    Sewinman Posts: 2,131
    W1 wrote:
    Well DDD, you do post lots and lots of self-gratifying, pompous, attention wh*reing inane drivel that seems to go on for eternity, so maybe he has a point?

The irony! :lol:
  • DonDaddyD
    Oooo cheapshot.
    W1 wrote:

You really are an unpleasent human being.

Let me ask you a question,

Who is the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows the fool?

Because it seems that you don't have any problems and quite enjoy posting lots in my threads. :roll:
    Sewinman wrote:

The irony! :lol:

Isn't it just,

Anyway this is about Gupta, I'm curious as to who he is...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • W1
    Well this is another DDD attention wh*ring thread - you're kindly making all my points for me. You LOVE the attention, you just pretend you don't so you can chuck out a few internet warrior-esque threats. Come on DDD, admit it (again) - you love this sort of stuff.

Does it eat you up that no-one really commented on your enormous "this is the opinion of the awesome DDD" post in the "students" thread, that must have taken you all morning to type? That your "FACTS" are so often far from facts?

It's not that I follow you DDD, it's that you post so much (and so often) that almost every thread is "your" thread (and you say so much that's wrong that I can't help but put you right). It's also fun to watch you tie yourself in knots and then get your handbag out. It's irresistible.

As for Sewinman - meh. Apart from supporting violence and vandalism I can't recall anything you've said. That's real irony - the most noticeable thing about you is that you never say anything noticeable.....
  • Sewinman
    Sewinman Posts: 2,131
    W1 wrote:
    Well this is another DDD attention wh*ring thread - you're kindly making all my points for me. You LOVE the attention, you just pretend you don't so you can chuck out a few internet warrior-esque threats. Come on DDD, admit it (again) - you love this sort of stuff.

Does it eat you up that no-one really commented on your enormous "this is the opinion of the awesome DDD" post in the "students" thread, that must have taken you all morning to type? That your "FACTS" are so often far from facts?

It's not that I follow you DDD, it's that you post so much (and so often) that almost every thread is "your" thread (and you say so much that's wrong that I can't help but put you right). It's also fun to watch you tie yourself in knots and then get your handbag out. It's irresistible.

As for Sewinman - meh. Apart from supporting violence and vandalism I can't recall anything you've said. That's real irony - the most noticeable thing about you is that you never say anything noticeable.....

Dear oh dear, that just comes across as bitter, nasty and a little bit sad. Tut.
  • _Brun_
    _Brun_ Posts: 1,740
    Greg66 wrote:
    Gupta = Always
    Patel = Tyred

Gupta = Greg
    Patel = 66

See what I did there?
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,120
    I actually find DDD quite amusing and a source of vibrant discourse.

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • JonGinge wrote:
    Greg66 wrote:
    Gupta = Always
    Patel = Tyred

+1

+ another 1

*rolls up newspaper...

If it pleases your honours...

http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopi ... 68&start=5
  • jonginge
    JonGinge wrote:
    Greg66 wrote:
    Gupta = Always
    Patel = Tyred

+1

+ another 1

*rolls up newspaper...

Saw that first time round. Didn't believe it for the reasons stated above
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • DonDaddyD
    W1 wrote:

^^ ^^
    rron449l.jpg
    Food Chain number = 4

• JonGinge wrote:
    JonGinge wrote:
    Greg66 wrote:
    Gupta = Always
    Patel = Tyred

+1

+ another 1

*rolls up newspaper...

Saw that first time round. Didn't believe it for the reasons stated above

+1
  • W1
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    W1 wrote:

^^ ^^
    rron449l.jpg

At lleast we now know what the D stands for.
  • Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    SecretSam wrote:
    I actually find DDD quite amusing...

Oh yes, me too
    SecretSam wrote:
    ...and a source of vibrant discourse.

Um... not so much.

Gotta love the guy though, if only for his dating advice and the (so-called) Power Awesome.
  • kelsen
    kelsen Posts: 2,003
    The forum would be much less fun without people like DDD, that's all I can say.

Check out Commuting General if you don't believe me!
  • jonginge
    kelsen wrote:
    The forum would be much less fun without people like DDD, that's all I can say.

Check out Commuting General if you don't believe me!
    Hmmm, where now?
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • Monkeypump wrote:
    Gotta love the guy though, if only for his dating advice and the (so-called) Power Awesome.

you don't wanna ride behind him though, the smell of stale wee... Most of L2B I was in front though :D Phah at his so called power awesome :D - even on Karen!
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • DonDaddyD
    Thanks,

Though, I'm still curious as to who this Gupta-Patel is.
    Food Chain number = 4

• SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Yup, definitely need characters. Why would we hang out in this virtual bar if it wasn't for the company and shared interests. DDD or Kung Fu Panda as I still visualise him consistently entertains and is never outright nasty.

It does seem to me though that we're getting more bitchiness and unpleasantness in here than I've seen before. A couple of people in particular are behaving like spiteful adolescents with monotonous regularity. Being consistently negative and never constructive is normally the position adopted by insecure teenagers trying to score points all the time - just saying is all.
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • DonDaddyD
    Monkeypump wrote:

you don't wanna ride behind him though, the smell of stale wee... Most of L2B I was in front though :D Phah at his so called power awesome :D - even on Karen!

Do I? I didn't know...

However, you left 45mins before me and I caught you up. Even with your stops that's saying something.
    Food Chain number = 4

• DonDaddyD wrote:
    Thanks,

Do you think he will reveal his secret identity like something at the end of Scooby-Doo?
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Thanks,

Do you think he will reveal his secret identity like something at the end of Scooby-Doo?

1). I was hoping it was just a member here having a laugh, especially as the person behind the account sort to PM me when they first cited me in a post.

2). Not one of my better plans

3). Who knows, it worked on Progy, Number9 et al and several times at that.

"Come on Gupta tell us who you are... You're ever so intelligent. I'll even have an argument with you..."

That be some good troll feed above
    Food Chain number = 4

• CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    And verily He did...

oh forget it that's been done to death... :wink:

Speaking as someone who may have once suggested on here that DDD was less than wonderful, but who has long since recognised DDDs quality input into this place and now enjoys his posts for what they are - a lot of fun and occasionally very stimulating debate, I'd suggest to GP, in the words of Fletch off of that Porride, that he naffs orf for a bit and leaves us to it. You won't make many friends on the outside of the tent facing inwards, that's for sure.

<throws arm round DDD's shoulder and wanders off to the pub for a manly chat...>