Afan Valley - BBC News Article

Comments

• GhallTN6
    GhallTN6 Posts: 505
    Good news about expanding the network.
  • Really interesting, Its amazing to know the history of the place years ago.
    Follow me on....Google+
    Shop here....eBay Shop
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    Love how everytime mtb is in the press it looks extremely boring and easy. Props to the guys though.
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    I dunno, it doesnt make it look that easy or boring, what do you want him to do? Some huge drops or something whilst being interviewed? ;)
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    Briggo wrote:
    I dunno, it doesnt make it look that easy or boring, what do you want him to do? Some huge drops or something whilst being interviewed? ;)
    Something rad-gnarly-sick.
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    Briggo wrote:
    Something rad-gnarly-sick.
    +1 :P

some major tv channel in the US is going to show a program about the red bull rampage today or tommorow. good to know this sort of thing is availabe to watch for the public
  • CH1EF
    CH1EF Posts: 7
    Good news! shame im not closer though :( I've not got bored of the already built trails as I only get to go a couple of times a year.
  • Good that they have got more money and able to expand whats already a good days ride.
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.