Gisburn on Sunday 14th

xterra
xterra Posts: 117
edited November 2010 in MTB rides
Hi
Anyone fancy a trip round Gisburn on Sunday??

Comments

• sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    edited November 2010
    No.....it's crap.The trouble with Gisburn is the bad bit's far out-weigh the good bits.
    I couldn't be persuaded even if you post three times :D
    That's better 8)
  • Possibly .... :) where in west yorks you from ??
  • xterra
    wakefield..
  • pete80
    pete80 Posts: 69
    I'm going on Sunday.. Was planning on going on my own so someone to ride around with would be ideal.

What time are you planning on getting there for ?
    If ya aint 1st, yer last!!!
  • After a look at out finances, we are going to Gisburn instead of Llandegla on sunday as we are skint :(...so watch out for a slow moving tall female on a french full sus bike usually walking over stuff :oops: ...I respond well to shift!!!! lol
    Caz xxx
  • xterra
    pete80 wrote:
    I'm going on Sunday.. Was planning on going on my own so someone to ride around with would be ideal.

What time are you planning on getting there for ?

looking to get there for about 11am if your about
  • xterra
    After a look at out finances, we are going to Gisburn instead of Llandegla on sunday as we are skint :(...so watch out for a slow moving tall female on a french full sus bike usually walking over stuff :oops: ...I respond well to shift!!!! lol
    Caz xxx

Hi Caz
    depending upon when you get there you may get the chance to shout shift!!!! at a slow moving (or on the floor picking up his bike) tall tubby guy lol....
    hopefully we'll bump into each other ( not literally) and get to say hi to you guys :-)
  • pete80
    I can meet you at 11 if you like xterra?

Only problem been i've never seen the place before so wheres best to meet? Cocklet Hill Car Park ?
  • Not playing out tomorrow, my lovley mother has given me her snotty germs :(..woke up this morning full of a cold, so it's game over for me :(.
    Hope you guys have a good ride though :D
    Caz xx
  • xterra
    pete80 wrote:
    I can meet you at 11 if you like xterra?

Only problem been i've never seen the place before so wheres best to meet? Cocklet Hill Car Park ?

never been either - but if you do get to go ill find the car park... Saab with Anthem x3
  • xterra
    Not playing out tomorrow, my lovley mother has given me her snotty germs :(..woke up this morning full of a cold, so it's game over for me :(.
    Hope you guys have a good ride though :D
    Caz xx

get well soon!!
  • pete80
    I'll try & be at the car park at 11 then xterra!

Black Clio/black & green Scott Scale