One Australian Rugby Player who's in for some teasing.......

SimonAH
SimonAH Posts: 3,730
edited November 2010 in Commuting chat
Did you catch this story in the Metro this morning? Australian rugby star Joel Monaghan is caught on a mobile ‘phone camera apparently getting a family pet dog to apply some sweet oral lovin’, puts putting a cat in a wheelie bin in a bit of perspective…. :shock:

Here’s the brilliant twist though, laughed out of town and forced to resign from the Canberra Raiders rugby team the guy is coming to the UK to play pro Rugby for a bit until it all dies down.

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like we’re not going to know about his little (ahem) peccadilloes and interesting choice of partners. Or are the Brits as a nation just OK with a bit of casual exhibitionist bestiality?

Very definitely NSFW here is the link to the offending photograph http://www.flickr.com/photos/aussiecrim ... otostream/
although I guess you probably don’t need to look at it if you have an operational imagination.
FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Comments

• I think it is bad that that made me laugh a lot.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Hmm not quote the bit of tail most men are interested in

£1.25 for sign up http://www.quidco.com/user/491172/42301

Cashback on wiggle,CRC,evans follow the link
    http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/MTBkarl
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,120
    Hang on - am I getting this right, he was encouraging his dog to be very intimate with his GF?

Eww too wrong for words, says it all about dog-lovers and rugby players

seconds out!

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    If this is real, which it may well be, why has the photo also included the status bars and function buttons of the phone?

When I upload a photo, it's just that - a photo, not a replication of my entire camera screen.

Suspect, very suspect.
  • I think Clever Pun, with his Modern British Nursery Rhyme thread (http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12741013) should get to work on the one that begins

Nick Nack Paddywhack...
  • Monkeypump wrote:
    If this is real, which it may well be, why has the photo also included the status bars and function buttons of the phone?

When I upload a photo, it's just that - a photo, not a replication of my entire camera screen.

Suspect, very suspect.

On an iPhone, you can create a screen dump by hitting the home button and the top button together. That looks like what has been done - the picture gets sent to an iphone, or taken by it, displayed on said iphone, quick screen dump and you've got that image.

You're an Aussie, aren't you?

Bloody apologist! :twisted:

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • SecretSam wrote:
    Hang on - am I getting this right, he was encouraging his dog to be very intimate with his GF?

No, there's no GF.

It's just him.

And the family dog.

You know, like a regular Australian home life on a weekday afternoon is.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Monkeypump
    edited November 2010
    Greg66 wrote:

For that, and that alone, I will hunt you down and kill you!
  • Monkeypump
    Greg66 wrote:
    Monkeypump wrote:

Suspect, very suspect.

On an iPhone, you can create a screen dump by hitting the home button and the top button together. That looks like what has been done - the picture gets sent to an iphone, or taken by it, displayed on said iphone, quick screen dump and you've got that image.

Bloody apologist! :twisted:

On a slightly more interesting note, I've now learnt something new about my iPhone - ta!

However, he's an AUSSIE rugby LEAGUE player, what can you expect??? :wink:
  • I think Clever Pun, with his Modern British Nursery Rhyme thread (http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12741013) should get to work on the one that begins

Nick Nack Paddywhack...

Lick Suck Happysacks
    Nick Nack Doggysuck

more than a few iterations tbh...
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • Sewinman
    Sewinman Posts: 2,131
    Reminds me of Craig Gower - ozzie rugby league player who now plays for the Italy Union team.

"Gower was fired as Panthers captain in December 2005,[6] after incidents at a charity golf event where he argued with several guests, groped the teenage daughter of former league player Wayne Pearce, chased Pearce's son with a bottle before vomiting on him, streaked nude around the resort, stole and crashed a golf cart, held a butter knife [7] to the throat of a Sydney radio personality before throwing it at resort guests, and engaged in a brawl with resort security before being ejected from the official function and detained by police."

:lol:
  • Haven't we all done something like this at one time or another?

Joke.
  • Rugby players didn't earn their stereotype for nothing.
  • jamesco
    jamesco Posts: 687
    Zachariah wrote:
    Rugby players didn't earn their stereotype for nothing.

League, dude. John 'Stink Finger' Hopoate will be relieved that someone's gone one worse than him... ;)
  • deffler
    deffler Posts: 829
    i saw this on skysports news yesterday, they were saying the dog belonged to a team mate. ive actually got a picture of the ssn info bar with the story on it, if i can figure out how to upload it from my iphone i will
    Boardman Hybrid Pro

Planet X XLS
  • Thats just so wrong - but I cant stop laughing.
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.