Julich to SKY

mrushton
mrushton Posts: 5,182
edited November 2010 in Pro race
If no-one has picked this up yet, Bobby Julich is now SKYs coach. Bet he loves that Nice to Mcr commute :wink:
M.Rushton

Comments

• BdeB
    BdeB Posts: 110
    Saxo Bank's time trial coach goes to sky. Saxo bank's best time trialist to follow?
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    BdeB wrote:
    Saxo Bank's time trial coach goes to sky. Saxo bank's best time trialist to follow?

I though Cancellara to Team Lux was a sure thing?
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    Race Coach.

So is this more of a race craft/tactics style role? Or will he concentrate on TTs?
  • I think there is a good possibility that Spartacus could move on to Team Sky now.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,245
    Given the that Cancellara is alreadyy the best in the world, I doubt there's that much value Julich could add...
  • BdeB
    BdeB Posts: 110
    Cancellara "The most important thing is to be with the people I feel comfortable with," Julich?
  • stagehopper
    stagehopper Posts: 1,593
    The Schlecks and the rest of his ex-Saxo team mates in Luxembourg? I really can't seem him at Sky given the hundred and one hints we've had that he'll be buying his batteries in Luxembourg.
  • From what I've heard its the worst kept secret that Sky are trying to sign Spartacus, but the Bert problem is still around will he wont he be banned?
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • pedro118118
    pedro118118 Posts: 1,102
    From what I've heard its the worst kept secret that Sky are trying to sign Spartacus, but the Bert problem is still around will he wont he be banned?

What problem?
    Cacellara has extracated himself from Saxo-Bank, so what Bert choses to do (or not) has no bearing in Chinny's destiny does it?
    Surely the only variable is where he choses to go to and I have a hunch it will be BMC.
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Why is he taking so long to announce it though?