Hoy. Scalped!

tailwindhome
tailwindhome Posts: 19,355
edited November 2010 in Commuting chat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEKOhPvv ... ture=share

Irishman with skinny legs scalps the Olympic Champion.

Pay attention out there people.
“New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!

Comments

• So, this Morgan chappie who plays for England's cricket team has a Welsh surname but is Irish. And an Irishman called English beats a Scotsman on the track. Is it any wonder I'm confused?
  • tailwindhome
    So, this Morgan chappie who plays for England's cricket team has a Welsh surname but is Irish. And an Irishman called English beats a Scotsman on the track. Is it any wonder I'm confused?

Having read the You Tube comments it would seem that English is English and not Irish, but decided to be Irish because he wasn't picked to be British.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • So, this Morgan chappie who plays for England's cricket team has a Welsh surname but is Irish. And an Irishman called English beats a Scotsman on the track. Is it any wonder I'm confused?

Having read the You Tube comments it would seem that English is English and not Irish, but decided to be Irish because he wasn't picked to be British.

This is not helping me understand why Giggs is Welsh.
  • Alphabet
    Alphabet Posts: 436
    silly sausage for easing up for the last half lap. still he won't do that again.
  • Stu T
    Stu T Posts: 127
    So, this Morgan chappie who plays for England's cricket team has a Welsh surname but is Irish. And an Irishman called English beats a Scotsman on the track. Is it any wonder I'm confused?

This is not helping me understand why Giggs is Welsh.

Because his dad was Welsh and he was born in Wales
    I wear Lycra because I like the way it feels
  • Alphabet
    Alphabet Posts: 436
    and canadian greg rusedski is English because....
  • Stu T
    Stu T Posts: 127
    Alphabet wrote:
    and canadian greg rusedski is English because....

because the LTA wanted to win a davies cup tie
    I wear Lycra because I like the way it feels
  • tailwindhome
    Alphabet wrote:
    silly sausage for easing up for the last half lap. still he won't do that again.

Not the first time he has been caught out

IIRC he was beaten in a sprint by a rider who dispensed with the 2 laps of trackstanding and just went for it.
  • Clarion
    Clarion Posts: 223
    I can't get over the confusion when Hampshire left Yorkshire for Derbyshire!
    Riding on 531