new winter lights!!!!

murfeey
murfeey Posts: 68
edited November 2010 in MTB general
after reading up and pricing up in this country and on the net ,I settled on magicshine lights.!!
Read some horror stories on here and took the plunge ordered from deal extreme!!!!.
Words of warning read their site!!!!,chinese new years,hong kong post backlog etc.
Anyway took the plunge and ordered 18/10/10.Received an email following day orde processed then nothing!!!!.
Waited a week nothing small panic,then another email the following week order shipped and a tracking number,went on hong kong post,worth checking their site as huge backlog buried in the side page!!!!!tracked saturday morning yesterday ,on way got home last night on doorstep!!!!!!!.
Happy days!!!all complte and sound!!!.no import duty to be paid and 2 lights delivered 96.00,bought handlebar light and helmet mount set.

so faith restored in internet shopping!!!!!!.

thought id post up some good karma .murf.

Comments

• capoz77
    capoz77 Posts: 503
    PICS!

the darker the better :D
  • piker
    piker Posts: 353
    capoz77 wrote:
    PICS!

the darker the better :D

+1,also what combo did you get.
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    You!!!! Use!!!!!! too!!!!! many!!!!! exclamations!!!!!!!
    I like bikes and stuff
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    And you've used too many capitals :lol:
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • capoz77
    capoz77 Posts: 503
    I almost forgot PICS!!!!!!
  • will get some pics up,road tested last nite,one on helmet one on bars,like car headlights in the woods,charge time was 3hrs when I got them also ordered 3 lite combo off a guy on ebay 29.00,bargain!!!!.trying that tonite.

cheers murf.